w h a t h a p p e n e d i n t h e p a s t

(What happened 9 years ago)

Jeongguk's pov

I woke up in the morning, just to feel my-supposed-to-be-boyfriend's side of the bed empty... again. You know what! He has disappeared 7 months ago and hasn't returned to our apartment, and it seems like to me that Kim fucking Taehyung! Is. Cheating. On. Me! Of course he is! And his brother and best friends told me that he's loyal! Ha! They're making me laugh! Fine, if he wants to cheat, I can do that as well! And I have the perfect person to do it. I took my phone and a text came right in, from none other than Kim Taehyung.

Baby Taeger💜

Hi Ggukie!
Seen 9:25 a.m

I'm coming home later and to tell you something important!
Seen 9:26 a.m

And there's also gonna be a surprise! I hope to see you soon Ggukie! I love you!❤❤❤
Seen 9:27 a.m

I tsked and just got out of that contact and went into another contact and dialed the person's number, I smirked as it rang.

"Hi daddy!"

"Hello babygirl" I greeted

"Wanna have some fun?"

Taehyung's pov

I woke up really early, and I don't know why. Honestly, I hurt my Ggukie for disappearing for 7 months without talking to him, but I decided to go home today and tell him everything. I know he has been thinking that I'm cheating, but everyone knows I'm only loyal to my Ggukie! I was just afraid that he'll break up with me if I tell him that... I gave birth to his child. I know that we're still young, and heck! We're both sixteen! And, Jeongguk was drunk when that night happened while I was tipsy. Then, our little treasure happened, I just really hope that Jeongguk accepts them, I took out my phone and messaged the love of my life.

🐰Ggukie❤

Hi Ggukie!
Seen 9:25 a.m

I'm coming home later and to tell you something important!
Seen 9:26 a.m

And there's also gonna be a surprise! I hope to see you soon Ggukie! I love you!❤❤❤
Seen 9:27 a.m

I closed my phone and noticed that Jeongguk only seen my messages, that's weird, Ggukie always responds to my messages quickly, but I just shrugged and thought that maybe he's still sleepy. I looked at my little angel on the bed, sleeping peacefully, so I also uploaded on instagram as I was on hiatus for the whole 7 months.

 I looked at my little angel on the bed, sleeping peacefully, so I also uploaded on instagram as I was on hiatus for the whole 7 months

@manobanlalice, @parkchimmy and 5,097,395 others liked this post...

@kimtaetae: Morning everyone! And look who's back~! Did you guys miss me?