A New Beginning

2 months... wow so much has changed! But i feel something missing in me, im sure i'll find it soon enough!

1 week later

Luxe : tari. Today is important. Today you enter your first VR tournament, sadly belle is on other "platforms" so i have chosen you for the job. Good luck.
Message read 4:27

Tari's Pov
Alright. This isnt time to mess around. I should probably see my new opponent and see what they can do

Tari walked over to a huge crowd most likely realizing this is her opponent. A man wearing a weird white short sleeve karate gi was using the new VR material and dodging multiple blows of an enemy he was facing across the room. Then a loud boom sounded as the man screamed "YOU FOOL!!!"
As a loud 1st degree burn warning sounded moments after

Tari then realized luxe may have picked the wrong person to fight in VR, but then again she always wants a fight!

The man was at Tari's age, was a wee bit taller than her, and had a cheery look on his face, walked out of the VR ring. Tari expected to see a meta runner arm, but there was no metal arm... how could someone like him beat a meta runner like me?!?

The guy walked over to tari realizing something

??? : yo! You from tascorp? Luxe said expect a fight, so you their fighter?

Tari : Y-Yeah! Im their best i think so i hope you do your best!

??? : same to you too! Eheh

Tari felt something from him, he felt so kindhearted but so focused and balanced in a fight. Is he a black belt in martial arts or something? Well she was about to find out

???: Oh by the way! The names Jonathan. Jonathan Jericho! People call me JJ for short.

Tari : oh well im tari. Nice to meet you JJ.

They both hear an announcing fight that is going to commence in a moment. Both JJ and tari knew that was their cue and both bolted to the VR setups

JJ : So. Tell me about yourself Tari

Tari : Well uh. im a Meta Runner. i see you aren't

JJ : Oh yeah! I guess im good without a meta runner arm aren't i?

Tari : I Mean. i saw your last match, you did great!

JJ : Thanks. Also we should probably pick up the pace

Tari : R-Right!

As Tari's Chapter comes to a close, a new one starts!

 Welcome to Meta Runner : Virtue

Meta Runner : VirtueOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara