The Battles Aftermath

Tari and JJ would walk and talk for hours until dawn came and Tari left, giving JJ her phone number since she had one and wanted to keep in contact.

                                                          - Location : JJ's apartment -

JJ's apartment was near his fathers laboratory and house (the laboratory was 30 minutes away). JJ would always get a weekly checkup by the scientist in the laboratory which i forget to mention the name was called Jerhico INC. a gaming company that has been barrage with multiple false cease and desists from Tascorp just like many other tech gaming companys. more info at a later time. but now JJ just experienced a good day, usually one that would equal out with meeting with other meta runners that are surprised to see him not a meta runner yet equal to their skill level, and meeting with fans which almost felt like a family gathering since JJ's only blood related family left alive was his father, JJ had a brother too, but died in a accident in a Tascorp laboratory making something, something about changing gaming or what ever.

JJ : Well. what a day! boy am i stuffed as well from that noodle place as well. i should probably warm up now since i've already rested... or did i?

-JJ would enter a room that had around 50 AC's to combat a gaming set up just like from the Virtual arena, he'd take on the headset and proceed to the A.R. Hub which had a multitude of games, but he chose a game called Talk, and walk.-

Talk, and walk is just like VR chat except it has remodeled the places people have been and almost has a full globe, but JJ decides to walk back to the Noodle place he just came back from and saw some people chatting about how Tascorp had recently rigged their new router. JJ just not wanting to talk about something controversial left the noodle place and walked off to a new part of the city, walking past gaming buildings, game tech buildings, well... gaming things until he stopped at tascorp.

JJ : Huh... wonder what tari's Doing in there now?

Little did JJ know, Tari's Collateral was something in grave danger now not knowing what it is because tari only talked about it little walking back.

                                     - Location : Tascorp Corporation, Luxes Office -

Luxe : Tari... i am heavily dissapointed with your preformance out there

Tari : Im Sorry... i didn't know he was at a higher level and was more skilled than me, i'll do be-

Luxe : Then i should have hired him instead of you... shouldn't have i?

Tari : N-No! i'll still do better....

Luxe : Should i have to mention your collateral once more. -an image of theo floating out somewhere- I am willing to terminate this "Thing" at any moment, but  i  choose not to after all i do not want to  make a mess... am. i. clear?

Tari : Y-Yes Luxe...

Luxe Dissmisses Tari, and after she leaves belle appears in front of her with a mixed experssion on her face

Belle : First Time?

Tari : What do you mean?

Belle : Don't listen to the old hag. he makes fake threats like that all the time. i don't give a crap about it anyway

Tari : B-But he had theo on the Display screen...

Belle : Oh please. that TV is used for multiple things, and other things i don't wanna know...

Tari : Alright then... what ever you say....

Belle And Tari both walked off to their dormitory's while JJ just takes off his headset and gets an  early rest at 7 in the afternoon knowing that he streams tommorow but has no idea what to play other than Predatory Galaxy, the only Battle Royale game that he knows how to play...

                                                              -  Location : Unknown -

??? : Well. is it almost done?

??? (2) : Yeah just need a bit more time

??? : You. Stop making the sushi bot overwork thanks to your depressing appetite.

??? (3) : I CANT HELP IT MAN, JUST LET ME EAT IN PEACE!

??? (2) you need to stop worrying about what happened and let it go... she's against us now, i think.

??? : You think... SHE LEFT US FOR TASCORP!

??? (2) : Still, i want anwsers, so we're breaking in next week. that's it

??? (3)  : OH NOW YOU WANNA DO IT, EVEN AFTER THE LAST ONE DIDN'T WORK!

??? : Shut up and shove that god damn food into your mouth if your so depressed

The arguing would continue overnight until the 2nd had completed a meta runner arm the 1st was missing.

To Be Continued -------->