Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Kabanata 2

Kabanata 2

I still don't get it kung bakit may mga taong ayaw sa sexual orientation nila. I have a few gay friends and I can say they're fun and amazing people to be with.

Kaya I feel so sorry for Warren, being rejected in front of the crowd like that. Kung ako rin siguro ang ganoon, mapapa-walling din ako.

Too bad but there are always some love you just can't have. Love you'd never reciprocate, no matter what you do kasi iba-iba naman ng preferences ang mga tao.

Unrequited love sucks.

"Ang lalim ng buntonghininga ng prinsesa ko." My eyes shifted and a smile formed on my lips when I saw my father.

He's sitting on his swivel chair. He then fixed his glasses while looking at me.

"Nothing, Dad," I muttered. "Maybe I'm just tired?"

His lips lifted for a smile. I watched him stand from his swivel chair and I couldn't deny how powerful Doctor Valderama still looks like even at his age.

His presence screams authority. With his serious midnight black eyes, cold but warm and soft for us, his family.

He's wearing a white dress shirt and his doctor's coat. In the pocket of his coat are his pens in different colors.

"You wanna go home?" he asked. I pouted, shaking my head.

"No, Dad," I said. "You said we'll dine together, right? We'll just wait for Mom?"

"Yeah," he said. "Gusto ko sanang tayong lahat but Clyte's busy and your brother too. I don't know; he's quite busy with his patients."

I smiled and nodded. My father went to the side to get some tea and I chuckled when he put the cup in front of me.

"Tea talaga, Dad?" I asked, chuckling a bit.

He smirked and sat in front of me. "Well, your old man needs that. I don't drink that much sweet beverages."

"Old man?" I glanced at him and shook my head. "You don't look like that, Dad. Still young-looking. The queen's still head over heels in love with you."

I saw how his black eyes glistened a bit. A playful smile formed on his lips and he combed his hair with his fingers.

"Don't wanna boast around, Scira, but you are correct, Mom's still head over heels in love with me," he said in a small teasing tone. We both chuckled.

"Hoy, kayong dalawa, pinag-ti-tsismisan n'yo na naman ako?" I shifted my gaze and laughed when I saw my Mom on her blue dress. Kaaalis niya lang ng shades at umirap na ito kaagad.

"Dad said you're still head over heels in love with him," sumbong ko.

Nanliit ang mata ni Mom. She glanced at my father who's been smirking. Nakasandal ito sa sofa at nakahalukipkip.

"Feeling!" my mother exclaimed and placed her handbag on Dad's desk.

"What? Hindi ba?" my father asked and the famous, original maldita, Zidney rolled her eyes again but grinned afterward.

"Sa bagay," she muttered and hopped. "Kahit may rayuma na itong tatay mo, Scira, mahilig pa rin."

"Zidney!" My father exclaimed and I burst out laughing when he pulled Mom on his lap, trying to cover her lips.

"Oo, 'nak. Alam mo namang—"

"Bata pa iyang anak mo, Zid!" Dad exclaimed. He was quite blushing. I giggled.

"Bata? Twenty-three na 'yan!" She said and pushed Dad's hand pero naghihilahan lang sila roon. "Kumalma ka, ang buto mo—"

"Damn, queen, I could still throw you on the bed—"