Chapter One: Business.

IMPORTANT!! Okay so to start this off, I just want to say i'm NOT a professional! I have never done Wattpad before so if there's any mistakes let me know.
Updates will be on my tik tok (I have just made it) @ anonymous.wattpad
Onto the story now :)

I woke up groaning, work was shit. I was a business worker for a creepy old man, I had no choice but to work for him though, my roommate (who is my best-friend) and I were struggling with financial problems due to her losing her job.
I didn't earn much, but it was enough to keep us going.

"Allura you need to wake up, you're gonna be late" Amber said with a hinged tone.

"Fuck off" I said as I weakly threw my soft quilted pillow at her.
"Just hurry up and get your ass moving would you? I don't have time for this." 
I got up huffing, why do I continue to waste my time on this stupid no-good job, I shook my head.
I scurried through my never ending supply of casual and work clothes until i picked out a small black blazer with a pencil skirt, a white shirt and black heels. Tying my hair up as quickly as possible I then grabbed all of my belongings and moped out of the apartment, I made my way to the path to call a taxi, as I was waiting I got a call...
From my boss.
"Fuck" I thought to myself, shit.
I was so dead.
With my clammy shaking hands I took the courage to answer the call.
"Hello?"
"Hello Allura, Mr Jan was wondering if you were coming into work today?" It was a woman's voice... hang on.
It was the front desk lady, what the fuck was she doing on his phone?
I then remembered what my boss was like, then it hit me, he was probably screwing her or the other way around.
"Yes I am, tell him i'm sorry I am late, I will be there soon, thank you" I hung up the call and hopped in the taxi on my way to work.

Thank-you for reading chapter one, I know it was boring and quite short, but i promise you that the best things are coming in chapter 2, chapter 2 might be out later on tonight so if you read this then stay tuned.