three

Sank into the seat, and fiddling with the collar of his shirt, Theo's brows were wrinkled in concentration, closely fixated on the phone screen propped up in front of him.

The scenes unfolded intricately, the fast paced camera angles to the closely daunting shot of the focus actor, panting heavily as she peered over the steep gap.

Theo's jaw clenched, elbow propped up on the seat rest.

"Come on..." He mumbled darkly under his breath, pulling the shirt up so it was tucked underneath his nose and resting comfortably on his upper lip, covering his jaw.

A gunshot pierced through the headphones, and Theo lashed out, aggressively kicking the back of his seat in frustration.

"Get fucked."

Almost in mockery, heads snapped towards him in disdain, before returning to their droning duties in disbelief. In deep annoyance, Theo shut off his phone and slammed it face down against the tray, seemingly careless about the shattered glass screen. Yanking the earphones out of his ears, Theo was quick to abandon his seat and retreat to the front of the plane, hands stuffed into his pockets.

It hadn't, of course, been long before they had entered the plane, so the thin alleyway was clear, as well as a vacant bathroom. He finished up in there quickly, having disliked how cramped the small quarters were, before returning to his seat with a looser brow.

Collapsing into the cushioned chair, his eyes noticed the odd looking ball on his tray, right beside his untouched phone. It looked like a neatly folded scrap of paper. Piqued interest, Theo plucked the strange object and unfolded it in curiousity.

Interesting film? The note read in a delicate handwriting. That was kind of cute ;)

His face wrinkled in disbelief. "What the fuck?"