The First Contact

Micheal Got Ready To Go to work at Sister Location ,When he got there He saw Ennard  and with his sparkling Glowing Eyes.Micheal was shocked he was blushing when Ennard walked up to him and asked about his morning,Micheal started hesitantly  to talk to Ennard, Elizabeth was pissed off because she had feeling for Ennard but he had feeling for Micheal. William Had a crush on ballora  but he didn't have a way to express it to her. The Next morning while Micheal was getting ready for work Elizabeth kidnapped Micheal on the way to work and separated Him from his true loved Ennard, Ennard started to get worried so he started to call Micheal's House but No one Answered. Ennard Called the Police and they investigated Micheal House for any clues,They found a note that explained the Elizabeth Kidnapped him for Ennards love but he didn't love her Micheal.The Next few weeks They found Elizabeth at a old garage station at the garage station Micheal was tied up with gasoline around and on his body with matches on the ground. Elizabeth came out and said you have  too options 1.Forget the love you have about Micheal 2.Breakup with him and love me and he choose number 2.But he had a plan it was to get close to Elizabeth and kill her but Elizabeth knew what he was doing so she killed Micheal and  he killed her. Ennard Rushed Micheal to the hospital but they wasn't able to save so he decided to take him to the pizzeria and bound his soul to an  Animatronic that will let him live forever and ever.Five Years Later,After the ''Accident'' with Elizabeth Micheal and Ennard Started to develop an Relationship and they got Married and had children Mena  Minnard.