2 Years Later

2 Years Later,Minnard and Mena Have Grown Up to Be A Happy Brother/Sister after what happened between Micheal and Elizabeth Micheal decided to get a divorce with ennard and take away the kids micheal was outstanding with what she did he started to break down in tears and cry.He was Mad Micheal Agreed to See there kids everyone 1 month.But Micheal Found a weird glowing red crystal Laying on the floor He Picked it up and what he saw he couldn't UN see it.What he saw  was Satan taking his soul for No reason.Satan Said do my work and you will have your soul back.He Agreed Micheal asked what was his job Satan said he had to killed people with an ''X'' on there chest.After He agreed he started his work he killed and killed the sinners with the X on their chest.After three months of doing his job his final task came his final task was to kill his family but he wouldn't agree to do it so Satan kept his soul and went to kill Micheal Family.After Satan Got to there house everyone was sleep and he started to kill them.Micheal Felt bad cause of what he did Lucy Ennard knew Love died also Cause on K.I.A.Lucy and Ennard was engage for 2 years when micheal saw ennard with Lucy his heart got broken into pieces.Micheal Didnt care for him no more so he resurrected lucy so she can live long and have a happy live Alone without Ennard.Ever Since Ennard Died Lucy started to go visit His grave with Foxy Her New Boyfriend.After they got done the made a Child named foxcy.Foxy And Lucy Live a Long Happy Live without Terror and pain                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          For My Friend Lucy AKA XWolfiezX/FnafWarrior                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        To Be Continued...........