I || BORN SINGER

Hello, thank you for reading this! My chapters will mostly be short. :))

Izuku never wanted to be a hero, well he did once when he was younger, like all the other kids. But that dream ended when he didn't get a quirk like the majority of the kids his age. He pretty much realized that he can't be a hero without a quirk, or someone can? He believes that someone without a quirk can do it. However it just... faded, his obsession with heroes and such. Of course it did hurt in the beginning, it was actually devastating that he can't be a hero like his favorite, All Might, the hero with a weird obsession with America. His dream of saving people while smiling like All Might does, he can't do it without a quirk. He was very thankful that his mother was beside him when he was sad, helping him build himself back up and find his dream. Midoriya Inko is a blessing came from heaven, he believes. Izuku then focused on his other dream which is singing.

The greenette couldn't understand his best friend's, former best friend and current main bully, reason for bullying him. Izuku didn't look down at him at all! He was just trying to be a good friend and help the blond boy up because he fell down from the log, and oh boy that must have hurt a lot. He was worried and just trying to be a decent person. The blond's outburst was pretty much the end of their friendship.

"I... I don't need your help, you useless Deku!" shouted by Katsuki, who was fuming with anger as his quirk was sparking, scaring yet making the other boy pissed. "Well, I was just trying to help you, Kacchan! You don't have to call me mean things!" he yelled back,.

The blond is seething with anger, how dare the quirkless-hero-wannabe Deku help him? He didn't need help at all! Especially from that useless fucker. "Are you looking down on me, you useless Deku? How dare you, you fucking Deku?!"

"I was just trying to be a good friend, Ka-Bakugo! How did you end up with that con-conclusion?!" Izuku was definitely angry, he knew as a kid that you can't take crap from others, he just wanted to help! "I can't believe you would say that Bakugo! I don't need a bully like you in my life!" Izuku then left the angry blond behind, and he didn't dare look back.

And with that, the bullying started. His quirklessness was widespread across the school, he was laughed, humiliated, and alienated up until his 1st year of middle school. No one wanted to talk to a quirkless loser, they say. They treated his lack of quirk as if it was a disease, or others never bothered to try to communicate with him, as they were too scared of the resident bully. Katsuki also spread a false humor that Izuku apparently wanted to become a hero, much to the greenette's dismay. Ka-Bakugou was Izuku's number one tormentor.  Katsuki made it clear that he's going to make his life hard. He can't comprehend the blond's actions, as why he did that, maybe his inferiority complex that was developed from the constant praise around him? Or is he jealous? He wasn't certain and he for sure didn't deserve this treatment from others.

          Izuku didn't mind them though. He ignored their taunts and practiced his singing and dancing, and learning English and Korean, as he wanted to be a singer, no, an idol when he grows up. Izuku then left his middle school after his 1st year of middle school, opting to continue his schooling with online school and focus on his career as trainee and future idol. It was a great that his mother fully supported him with his dream. He was very thankful, and he will be forever be grateful with his mother's motivation and love. She was his number one fan, she claimed.

            With his plans for his future was clear, he started his journey to become an idol that will be the cause of the people's euphoria.

———

It is an understatement of the century if Izuku claimed he wasn't nervous for his audition in HitIt entertainment. He was currently still in Japan so he had to record a video of him dancing and singing and submit the video through their application email. He sighed and smiled, "I'm going to do this!" He exclaimed, standing in the middle of the dance studio he rented. He already took two videos each of him singing and dancing, he just had to film another one so he could choose which is more appropriate to send it to them.

He wore a black pants, t-shirt, and boots for him to look taller. He learned that monochrome styling of clothes helps you to look slender and taller, and creates the illusion of longer legs which he clearly lacks. He's just a thirteen year old kid, he's sure that he'll grow taller when he'll become older!

"I'll start so I can finally submit this..." Izuku muttered, walking towards his camera his mother bought recently for him bless her heart to start the timer. He ran back and cleared his throat.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... ands start.

"우리
하지 못한 말들 마저 얘기해요..." Izuku began to sang after the intro. Let's talk about
All those things that we couldn't say.

Izuku sang wholeheartedly, he was desperate to pass this audition, to become who he wanted to be. He should, he needs to give his all. He belted out the lyrics when it came to the chorus. The song strangely pained his heart, it reminded him of someone he'd rather forget. He needs to focus on his future rather than that.

He began his dancing after he sang his favorite song. Beautiful Goodbye sung by a senior idol, Chen. He decided to cover a choreography his dance teacher taught him.

———

The greenette panted, bowed down and turned the camera off after hitting the stop button. Izuku dragged his body and sluggishly laid on the cold floor of the studio. Despite being tired, he was giddy, excited. Izuku was ecstatic to say the least. Finally! He took his first step into becoming an idol. All he has to do was wait for the agency's response.

Despite the doubt that he might not be accepted into the HitIt Agency, he was certain that he did his best. He gave his all. He can't waste his blood and tears he shed before, practicing, learning, and memorizing. Izuku was sure that he has the capability to join their agency.

"I hope I'm going to pass, mom." He muttered, after stabilizing his breath. I better get home to send the audition video. He thought, cleaning up the slight mess, gathered and put his belongings inside his bag, then he thanked the owner and went quickly back home to eat his favorite dish, Katsudon.