🦋 One 🦋

༻✦༺

"Please Ms. Jang , I beg you. You can't just throw me outside, where should I go in the middle of the night?"

"Is none of my business...I need the money!" the middle aged woman said putting his hands infront of her chest.

"I...I'll get to you once I get the money from my father. As soon as possible" I reasuring her while deep inside I doubt to my own words.

"Okay....but If you can't get to me as your promise. You only have 1 week left to get out from here" and then she left.

"Alright...."
I lowered my head, thinking where I could get the money in a week?

*

I sit in my favorite park benches in my campus while waiting my next classes to start. My Fingers keep typing over the keyboard to find an instant job. I'm Park Youna who never doing any job in my life time. My father worked as a farmer in my hometown. My mother left me and my father since I was born. I never know who is my mother because my father always tell me that she is not a good person. I just thought she left because my father is poor. I moved to Seoul after my high school graduation and smart enough to get to the University with the scholarship. Being poor doesn't mean that I can't enter the Uni right. So I live alone at my small ,cheap but cozy apartment. And the most important thing is no one knew about it all except my best friend Hana. I don't wanna to be disrespected because of my status social. I keep that little secrets from everyone.

My father has sent me the amount to pay my apartment rent and monthly expenses. But...the money is already gone. I used the money for shopping, drinking, clubing and sometimes to get a drugs to relax my mind.

"You're looking for a job?"
Hana joined and sit next to me. She wearing pink off shoulder shirt with mini skirt and carrying her CHANEL handbag. Her long red-wine hair is well curling like always. Kim Hana is my best friend since my first year because we have similar life style. She also coming from not so wealthy family but she has financial support from a man who is older than her. I don't wanna say him as her boyfriend because Hana just love to sleep arround and get the money from them. We found a common in our nightlife style. But I NEVER try to sleep arround or having sex with a random man who I just met.

"I need more money to pay my apartment rent" I sigh and close my laptop.

"How much? You can always use mine right"

I shakes my head to refuse her offer,
"No...its too much, you always lends me everytime I need money"

She chuckles while sipping her Starbucks.
"Soo...what you gonna do?"

"I have no idea...how can I get 600.000 won in a week?" I'm so frustrated right now.

"Park Youna ... why don't you try to get a Sugar Daddy like me? They will surely solve your financial problems" she smile at me while I stare at her in disbelief.

"Its that really a finale advice for me?"

"Well you never try though. Maybe it feels strange for you at first, but...once you get the money, you will doing it with pleasure"

I sighed and put my head on the table bench.
Should I?
Oh God... I never imagining it. Me with an older man having a sex. I really don't like a man with a hair in his faces. Mustache and beard.
Ewww.