Behave

Training started and no one said two words to me. The coach came storming over to me "changing room now" he did not look happy. I rolled my eyes and marched into the changing room. "What the hell happened?" I was placed next to Emma as her face was all swollen and there were butterfly stitches on her nose. Round her eyes started to get darker, by the looks of it she would have two black eyes too. I stayed quiet. "She attacked me" I scoffed and coach looked at me. "She keeps gossiping and bitching about me and then she punched me" I pointed to my eye which was now purple. "Sort it out between you otherwise you're both off the team" I grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the changing room and to my car.

I drove to the hotel where the girls were staying. I text them;
coffee now? I'm outside the hotel x
Within minutes my car doors swung open. "What happened to training?" I turned my head and showed them my throbbing eye. "Back to yours now, that needs ice and then you can explain" I saluted Charly, as she gave her mother like orders, and drove back to my place.

I marched through the front door with the girls trailing behind me. "You're home earl-oh my, you ok?" Owen pulled me in for a hug. "I'll put the kettle on" "Amelia, you got a poorly eye" I nodded at Oliver "you know Daddy gets hurt in rugby" he nodded "so did I" he hugged me and then carried on watching his programs. Charly handed me some frozen peas and insisted I put them on my eye.

We all sat down with a cup of tea, nothing a good cuppa cant solve. I explained what happened. The frozen peas started to give me a little bit of brain freeze. "She got everything she deserves" Abbi laughed "dont listen to them, they're just jealous" Charly gave me the mum look. "What" I flashed her an innocent look. "You shouldn't of punched her" I shrugged, yes I shouldn't of done it but it felt so good. The door bell rang. Owen went to answer the door "get rid of whoever it is" I snapped.

"I think you should leave, Emma" my eyes widened as soon as I heard her name. "I just need to talk to her" "let her in" I shouted. She walked into the living room "wow you did a good job" Abbi admired my work, which got a slap from Charly. "What the hell do you want?" I stood up waiting for another punch. "I just wanted to apologise, I shouldn't slag you off or even punch you. You're our captain and I shouldn't let personal lives mess around with us on the pitch. Congratulations on the engagement" "why you being nice" I raised my eyebrows I was so suspicious of her. Shes never been nice to me so why now? "Were supposed to be a team and since you joined, all I've done is tear you down and cause tension through the team. I'm just jealous of you" I nodded, jealous of me? Why? "so can we be ok? I deserved this" she pointed to her nose "but you didnt deserve that" she pointed to my eye. "Okay.... teammates" I smiled at her. "Just hug it out" Owen suggested. Me and Emma hugged it out which was awkward. "See you at training" she waved and left.

As soon as the door shut I muttered "silly bitch" which got laughs from everyone except from Charly of course who told me to be nice. "Who can blame her for being jealous of you" Owen kissed my forehead, I wiped my shoulder arrogantly. "Shall we go for that coffee now?" The girls laughed "yes the boys are coming round today, so get out" owen laughed.

I quickly put some foundation on to cover the purple, luckily I managed to cover it quite well. Nothing foundation, highlighter and eyeshadow cant hide. "Think I'll need something stronger than coffee" the girls laughed. "Wine it is then" I quickly put some jeans and a spotty blouse on. "Amelia, can I come? Daddy's boring on his own" Oliver's words offended Owen. "Ollie" Owen looked stern "James, George, Ben and Ellis are coming round" "I love Jammie. I'll stay here with Daddy"

"Jammie?" I titled my head "he couldnt say James when he was younger, he couldnt get the S so he was Jammie for a while and then it just stuck. Plus he always used to eat Jammie Dodgers" I laughed.

"See you later" I waved at the boys as the uber pulled up. "Dont do anything I wouldn't do" Owen waved at the door holding Ollie. "Doesnt leave a lot" I blew him a kiss and then got in the uber. I probably should stop drinking.

Girls night, well I suppose evening.