Two

Two

Let's Play A Game

"I'll have your ass moaning and cussing.."

"Terrance, drive the boat!" Brittany yelled

"Terrance, drive the boat!" Brittany yelled. "I'm not doing that gay ass shit! Pour some liquor in one of your friend's mouths." "No stupid. The actual boat. You're the only one who knows how."

"He has to know that was the only reason he was invited," Mariah whispered making the girls laugh. We all headed on the boat.

Lina had a decent playlist going, the sun was setting, and it was a vibe. Charlie and Brittany were dancing and rapping to the music. I kept thinking about how they didn't peg me for doctors or prestigious people. They cursed like sailors, were chill as hell, they didn't seem nerdy, and they were throwing a party with people they had just met. They struck me as regular old girls. Like those popular girls that were well dressed from the hood. It made sense that Jason didn't believe Mariah was who she said she was.

Had I not left my phone in the house I would have googled them. There was no way I was going to figure out what the fuck Meek Mill ft. Drake meant.

Summer Walker's Anna Mae blared through the speakers. I was laughing to myself watching Mariah dance all over Jason. He looked like a kid in a candy store. I could hear him bragging to our niggas now.

I didn't notice Charlie walking up to me with a drink. She wrapped one arm around my neck while she used the other to place the cup to my lips.

"Drink up." She whispered letting her tongue graze across my ear. She planted a kiss right behind it. I smirked and did as I was told while pulling her close to me. I let my hand rest on her lower back.

There goes those chills again.

I smiled at the effect I had on her.

"You better stop playing with me. I'll have your ass moaning and cussing." She said catching me off guard. I had an instant hard on, so now I couldn't let her move from in front of me if I wanted to.

"You promise?" I challenged her.

She laughed and pushed me off of her before attempting to walk away. I followed behind her and the lyrics to the song caught my attention.

I say babe what we gonna do?

And you'll say we'll have our cake and eat it too.

Charlie grabbed my hand and winked at me. Mya briefly entered my head before I pushed her out.

One night.

One night wouldn't hurt right?

She's not from here. She would be gone soon. Nobody would know. It will be like it never even happened.

"What are you thinking about?" She turned around and asked. Both of her arms were around my neck as we swayed side to side.

"You don't wanna know." I chuckled. "I'm asking aren't I? Tell me" She leaned up so that her lips were touching mine.

The stare between us was intense. The sexual tension was thick and intoxication filled us both.

The boat was crowded but it felt like we were the only ones on it.

The Hennessy smell was prominent, but she still smelled so good.

"I was thinking about how good you smell. What's name of the perfume you're wearing?" I asked. "It's by Carolina Herrera. It's called Very Good Girl."

"Very good girl huh? Did you just make that up?" I raised a brow at her. "Nope. That's what it's called. Do you like it?" Her eyes were piercing straight through me. They were soft and intimidating at the same time.

"Yea, you smell good enough to eat." "Oh really?" "Yes, really. You think you could handle that like a very good girl would?"

"Absolutely. How about you be mine for the night? Don't ask me any questions. I won't ask you any. Let's just make it clear that when this party is over, you're gonna fuck the shit out of me and then never see me again. Deal?"

And without thinking twice I agreed.

"Deal."