Prologue

"I hate you."

A bruised, eight year old child sat on the dirty floor of a disheveled, old cabin, glaring intensely at the woman across the room, who also sat against the wall and was clutching her head, long, silvery grey hair blocking her face.

"I hate you."

The woman whimpered, bringing her knees tighter to her chest, her bloody hands pressed harshly to her ears, her willowy hair tangled around her knuckles as she yanked on it.

"I hate you!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The woman screamed, tugging harder at her strands of hair, "EVERYTHING IS TOO LOUD!" The child across the room from her tensed up, bringing her hands up to her face in a defensive manner.
The woman relaxed, relieved by the silence, "it's just too loud, you are so loud, I don't want to be mean, but it's all too much sometimes," she paused, sweeping her hair from her face to look at the child, "you understand, don't you?" Dark grey eyes searched the child's own, chapped lips pulled down into a frown, "a woman must always be patient, but even I have my limits, and you are so loud, so noisy..." her eyes bore into the child's quivering form, a sinister, shadowed look overtaking her features.

"I just need you to be quiet."

————

The prologue and first chapter are gonna be short and I'm sorry for that but,,, good news,,,

Every chapter(including prologue) will have art with it, like a scene or a character.
Obviously Reader doesn't have a set appearance so you guys can decide readers appearance for every future chapter(not including this one) anyone in the comments has the chance of getting their own appearance of Reader drawn for the next chapter.

Thank you and see you in a bit