1

Marinette POV🐞

I heard my alarm making the normal sound and I just groaned. I didn't want to face Chloe today. "Marinette! You have to go to school!" my kwami told me as she flew right to my face. I guess I'll try. I reluctantly prepared, wore my clothes (picture above) and went downstairs. My parents weren't around cuz they had to go visit my grandma in China. They said they're going to stay there for two weeks. I got to school and saw that my friends were waiting for me. I faked a smile and walked towards them. "Hey girl, you look cute" Alya said with a smile on her face. "Thanks, I made it myself!". Then I also noticed Nino and of course Adrien. I'm not a stammering mess around him anymore but I still had a crush on him. "Hey boys" I greeted them and they replied with a simple hi. After that I dragged Alya away from the boys. "Why did you drag me like that?" "Don't worry it was for a good use"

"And that is?"

"I'm telling Adrien how I feel about him today and now!" 

"Then what are you waiting for girl?!"

After that I told Adrien I wanted to talk to him in private.

"So what was the sudden call for?"

"I just wanted to tel you something"

"I'm all ears"

"Adrien... I like you"

The next words that came out of his mouth was like a knife being stabbed in my heart (A/N is that right?)

"I'm sorry Marinette but I like someone else"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooo..... how was it? 

Leave in the comments below

Be ready cuz the net chapter is gonna be soooo depressing! So if you don't like this kinda stuff I sugest you stop reading but I know you guys don't care. Exactly 305 words plus this stuff I'm writing here

Bye my kittens😸 and ladybugs!🐞

Peace out!✌👋😎