달🌙

*knock* *knock*

"Seokjin?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"Why do you look so pale and you also look like you haven't slept for days."

"Well, I'll explain it to you later. Come with me."

"W-what? What do you mean? It's been years since we last talked. We were so close when we were young but you just suddenly distant yourself from me.."

"I-i just.. I'm sorry. I know we kept a promise that we would be there for each other but I guess I broke it. I'm really sorry.. J-just come with me."

"I know you very well, are we gonna do something dumb that can make us get arrested or killed? If that's your intention, then I won't come with you."

"It's not. I wanna spend time with you.."

"What the do you mean? You literally dumped me last year. You said you don't want to see my face ever again. So I'm drifting away from you and now you're pulling me back? What the heck do you want?!"

"I'm so sorry about that, I didn't mean to dump you. I j-just.. I was s-seeing someone. But turns out she was with someone else. And I'm sorry I said that, I was just so mad that day. I'm sorry. And I told you already, I want to spend time with you."

"Well, I don't want to be with you."

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and starts running, so he's basically dragging me. I tried to get out but his grip was too strong, so I couldn't.

"Seokjin! Let go of me!"

No answer.

"I said LET GO OF ME!"

No answer.

"Are you deaf? Can't you fucking hear me? I SAID LET GO IDIOT!" I just kept on yelling at him but he seems to not care.

It suddenly started to rain. Raindrops were falling and I was getting wet except for him because he's wearing a hoodie. But I realized, because of the rain our hands was starting to get wet, so I tried to let go of his grip and I did it successfully. I quickly ran back to my house but he suddenly held my arm.

"Don't go."

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I am crazy. I've always been crazy. Now wear my hoodie."

"But you'll get wet. I don't want you to have a cold."

"And why do you care?"

"Because I j-just do."

He suddenly let go of my arm and put the hood on his hoodie on me.

"Now come on."

He started to run again while holding my hands, again.

"Can you just tell me where are we going?"

"To the happy place.."

The happy place is where we used to play and spend our time together. It's a tree house on a green grass. The scenery of that place in the morning is really amazing, because you get to see the yellow, bright sun and the clouds. But the scenery of the night hits very differently. Seokjin and I used to just lay down the grass and watch the shining stars shine bright. We called it the happy place because when we feel sad, troubled or when we just want to smile and be happy, we go here, to be happy. When we're in the happy place, our problems, sadness, emptiness and everything just disappear and all you do is to smile or laugh.

After a while, we finally arrive. At the happy place and the rain also stopped. He let go of my hand and sat down on the green grass. And out of nowhere, he suddenly starts crying. So I quickly sat beside him.