Chapter 12

Recap:

"I-I wonder if she can see us r-right n-no-now." Whispered Natsuo looking at his younger sisters grave. Laying another blue/purple flower on her grave. I saw the single tear that fell from his eye. 

Current: (this part is gonna be the last one and it takes place years later)

January 11th

Moyasu pov

"Pappa? where are we going?" I asked my dad. he was holding onto me and my brother Hyoketsu tighter then normal. 

"yeah dad where are we going?" wondered Hyoketsu. I looked up at my dads face and see that it looks like he is about to fall apart into a fit of tears which even being five years old worried me.

"a-are you alright Pappa?" I asked him. he hesitated and the shook his head 'no'.

"dad! whats wrong?" me and Hyoketsu asked becoming panicked. he smiled a little and pointed in front of us. we looked down and saw a grave stone covered in flowers.

"Pappa? w-who died?" I asked him clinging even harder to his hand.

"do you remember the photo I have in my room of that girl with half red and half white hair? t-today's her birthday. say happy birthday to your....M-mom." whispered my dad. I looked from him to the grave stone. 

"Happy birthday Mom!" I whispered going into the woods to find a flower to put on the grave. I find a red rose. I burned the stem with my quirk and bring it back over to the grave laying it down. I see that dad is kneeling by the stone whispering something. 

"w-we should give him some time." I hear my brother whisper from behind me. I nod and he takes my hand and brings me over to the stream where we begin to see who can throw a rock across the bank. 

Shoto pov

"Do you remember the photo I have in my room of that girl with half red and half white hair? t-today's her birthday. say happy birthday to you....M-mom" I hear Katsuki whisper. it had taken awhile but I regained my memories on earth. I hovered right infront of the two children who then said happy birthday to me. the girl had red hair and gray eyes. her name was Moyasu which in Japanese meant Burn. the boy had white hair and turquoise eyes. his name was Hyoketsu which in Japanese meant Freeze. Katsuki had really named his own adoptive children after me? he also got the hair color and eye color almost perfect. I followed Moyasu as she went and found a flower. it was a red flower and burned it away from the rest of the bush. she had a fire quirk. wow I never knew Katsuki was this committed to me.  I went back over to Katsuki and listened to his whispering.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I honestly tried to but you somehow slipped from my grasp. I'm sorry." he whispered I wanted to call out to him but knew it was impossibly. ghosts couldn't talk to the living. I knew that for a fact. I had tried many times. 

"Katsuki Bakugou it's really not your fault. I just couldn't deal." I whisper.