Part 2

Yazan P. O. V

I woke up next morning and after shower I went to my walk in closet to get ready

I wore a simple t shirt and a jeans as today is Sunday and I am staying at home after getting ready I went downstairs for breakfast.

Mom was there serving dad his breakfast"good morning mom dad "I greeted them they also replied me and dad started saying that "today your mom prepared your favourite dishes for breakfast she is behaving like you are coming from a war and poor me she doesn't even care for me" mom slapped his shoulder playfully and I started laughing.

Yazan.

Suddenly I heard a shout and turned around to see its Zimal.

She runs to me and hugged me tightly I also hugged her. "I missed you" she said. How are you Zimal. "Now I am fine after seeing you"she said I smiled at her. Come have breakfast with us I told her. She nodded her head and we were going towards the table when Anshara came down with Amal. Zimal was looking at Anshara confusingly so I told her that she is Shariqs cousin and she is here for study I could see  that Zimal was not very pleased to see her so I was about to say something when mom called us all for breakfast. We were having breakfast when Zimal started talking with Anshara." So Anshara you are here for study but you can also stay in hostel I mean it will be much better for you and you can concentrate on your study more so why here" Anshara was getting uncomfortable and she was about to say something when Amal started saying "Zimal appi you see our house is big enough that it can accommodate Anshara here and  she can also concentrate on her studies but still thanks you are so thoughful" she said sarcastically. I know she doesn't like Zimal much. Don't know why she thinks that Zimal is not a nice girl.

Amal stop misbehaving with her (tumse age bari hae wo) she is elder than you so talk politely. "but( bhai) brother I was just" she started saying but mom interrupted her "stop both of you have breakfast quietly and Yazan, Yamna's in - laws are coming tomorrow to fix the date of their engagement and marriage". That's great mom in fact Saad also called me he is getting impatient to get married to our Yamna I can't believe that he is going to be my brother in law from best friend. "Yazan baby it's good that they are getting married after their marriage we are the one to get married I am so happy" Zimal said I don't know what to say to her so I kept quite after breakfast Zimal went to her home and I went to my study to work

Anshara P. O. V

I woke up in the morning and was getting ready when Amal came in my room to call me for breakfast we went downstairs and there was a girl named Zimal she was asking me questions at the breakfast table but Amal supported me a lot she is really a sw...

I woke up in the morning and was getting ready when Amal came in my room to call me for breakfast we went downstairs and there was a girl named Zimal she was asking me questions at the breakfast table but Amal supported me a lot she is really a sweetheart and aunty started speaking about Yamna appi's marriage she was blushing but then Zimal started saying that after Yamna appi's marriage they are going to get married I was shocked he is getting married to that Zimal. After that I went to my room but I was getting bored so thought to walk in the garden I walked out of my room but bumped into someone it was Yazan I was walking away when he grabbed my wrist and started saying "Don't need roam here and there don't forget that I brought you here only because of that promise otherwise I wouldn't even give a damn about you and don't get your hopes high because nothing is going to happen the way you want and don't forget your promise because if you will forget yours then I will also forget mine understand "he said angrily. I jerk his hand away and he was shocked but now its enough I am not going tolerate his tantrums and arrogance anymore.

" You don't need to remind me that again and again because I know my limits I know that your life has become complicated but do you ever think about me and what I am going through no you always think about yourself you rude, arrogant prick I don't like you at all". I told him all in one breath and he was looking like he will burst at me at any moment so I ran away from there quickly. Ya Allah  how I become that brave I  started thinking but remembering his red angry face I was smiling (pata nehi khud ko kiya samajh tha hae khaadoos kahi ka) don't know what he thinks of himself Mr arrogant. I was busy in thinking about Mr arrogant when Amal came and asked (kiski bare soch soch kar muskora rahe ho) about whom are you thinking and smiling and I told her that I was thinking about Mr Khadoos (arrogant) but realising what I said I face palmed myself and she asked me who is Mr arrogant. Nobody I told her but she didn't believe me and said" OK if you don't want to tell but that I will find it out soon ". Then we talk for sometime she is really a fun loving girl.

Yazan P. O. V

What did she just called me arrogant prick how dare she? Nobody ever called me that and what she said that" I don't like you at all" as if I am dying for her to like me but why she doesn't she like me I am a handsome man and girls always die for me. What am I thinking its good that she doesn't like me I also don't like her I brought her here only because of that promise and after sorting out everything she can go wherever she wants to go I will also live my life peacefully since the time that girl has came in my life nothing good has happened with me. I was thinking all this when my phone started ringing and it was Saad. Hey bro what's up "I am good bro hope you heard the news we are coming tomorrow for asking my Yamna's hand" he said I know he is smiling he is whipped yeah mom told me that after talking for few minutes I cut the call I spend the rest of the way working.

Next day I woke up and went for jogging I am a fitness freak after coming I freshend up and went for breakfast I couldn't see Amal and Anshara  " Mom where are Amal and Anshara "I asked. They have gone for college mom told me I nodded at her and after breakfast I went to my office. I reached my office and all the employees greeted me I nodded at them and went to my cabin I called my P. A and she came with my coffee." Keep it on the table and bring me the new construction project file ". I told her but she was just looking at me dumbly "did not hear what I told you miss Ayesha " I said angrily and she started her stuttering" si... sir actu.. actually that file is not ready yet". "What it has been one month and you are still saying that the file is not ready then what are you here for you can't do one thing properly I don't even know what are you still doing here now go and make that file " I said angrily and she rushed from there god I need a new assistant this girl is good for nothing after that I started working and it was 6 pm when dad called me come home soon because Saad's family are coming today so I went home freshened up and change into a white shirt and black jeans I went downstairs and was watching TV when bell rang I opened the door for Saad and his family Saad's cousin Sheriyaar also came with them I bro hugged Saad and Shery and greeted his parents they came inside and we started talking Saad was constantly staring at Yamna after that there marriage date got fixed its after two months though Saad was sad but still time was necessary for preparation after all it's my sister's wedding Saad was whining so we kept engagement date earlier and his face was glowing like a bulb he is really desperate for marriage after that Amal and Anshara came with sweets they served the snacks along with sweets "Who is this beautiful  girl" Shery asked me looking at Anshara" why are you asking about her look she is younger than you and she is here for few months for study so you don't need know about her" I told him and he was looking at me weirdly god this girl will make me mad but then I narreted the whole story to him again which I told mom and dad

Assalam u walaikum guys

So here is the new update don't know how it is but do tell me if guys are liking the story so far and please vote pretty please ❤️❤️