Hate

9:30 am
I woke up. I looked Over to Jimin's bed but he wasn't their. Oh yeah I remembered..last night my members did THAT thing together. ' how could I almost forget' I sighed. ' ok I just have to act normal.. yeah normal. I said as I got up. While I got up I went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I touch my face and just I felt so ugly and disgusting. I just went to go to take a shower..
Time skip~
After I took a shower I put my clothes.
(Black ripped jeans, what shirt with a black jacket and black shoes) and then I went to blow dry my black hair. And then after that I went downstairs.
While I went downstairs to go to the kitchen I over heard the members speaking of something. I heard Jungkook say 'I love you guys all.' Then I heard all of them say ' me too'.
I was sad but I didn't want them to just be wating for me to eat. So I went to the kitchen I saw everyone was eating already..., but my plate wasn't their.
'Did they not make me food?'
'They don't think I'm skinny enough so I should loose weight?'
I was really sad I kept thinking stuff I didn't notice them looking at me. When I zoomed out for a little and when I stoped. I sighed and looked down at the floor and then looked back at my memebers and gave them a slightly small fake smile.
" good morning" I said.
My memebers just ignore me and I was very sad at this point. I decided I might just call a friend and stuff to come eat with me or I would just eat by myself alone. I then got out of my thoughts. And looked at my members once again. They were eating and talking and laughing. 'Hm, why do my memebers hate me so much?' I thought to myself. So I then just got my keys ( that we're on the table where the rest of the boys were eating at) and walked myself to the door not even daring to look back, as I feel eyes on me.
-
Hey guyssss!!! I just wanted to say I hope. You are enjoying the story right now! Sorry that I'm not updating. I will try my best to update as soon as possible.