Jade West x OC

edited

*Jade's POV*

I was looking at my class schedule outside, when the one and only Tori Vega, came up to me......Yay. "Hey Jade!" "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what do you want?" I asked. "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," she said, I just glared at her. "Who do have for your first class?" Tori said "Sikowitz, as per usual" I replied. "Omg, me too," Tori said, all happy. I groaned again, "Let's just get class over with," I said and walked away. 

I walked inside the school and saw Beck and Andre, I motioned to Tori and walk towards them. "Hey guys," Tori said " Hey!" Andre replied. "Hey babe," I said, walking over to Beck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, Jade" he said in a bored tone. "Something wrong?" Tori asked. "Its nothing, don't worry about it." "If you say so," I said with a shrug. 

"Where's Cat and Robbie?" Tori asked. "I don't know I haven't seen them yet," Andre answered. Just as if they read our minds, Cat and Robbie bursted through the doors. "SORRY WE'RE LATE," they said in unison. " Class hasn't started yet, you guys are fine," Andre said  "Robbie said we were gonna miss class," Cat spoke. "Well then Robbie was wrong," I said facing Robbie. "Sorry I must've read the wrong time...." "It's all right," Beck replied.

*Time skip brought to you by my lack of story writing*

"Hello class! how was everyone's summer?" Sikowitz said, suddenly appearing out of knowhere. "Good!" Andre and Beck said in unison. "Not good, I had to deal with Trina, she dragged me to all her events..." Tori said in a exchausted tone. "OoOoO sounds fun," I replied in a sarcastic tone. Tori just glared. 

" Alright class today we have a new stude-" just as he was about to finish the door busted open "ALRIGHT, COME HERE YOU LITTLE TWERP" Said an angry voice. We all turn our heads as fast as lightning. "IT WAS AN ACCENDINT I'M SORRY, MS," Cat said in a scared voice, suddenly standing up. Just then the tall woman leaped at Cat and the whole class tried to tear them apart. We finally tore them apart after about 5 minutes.

"Ok, now that you are apart, WHAT HAPPENDED?!" Sikowitz said, exchausted. "SHE BROKE MY BIKE!" The girl yelled. "I SAID I WAS SORRY AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Cat shrieked. "WELL THAT CAN'T FIX IT, NOW CAN IT" she replied angrily  "Kim, calm down!" Beck yelled. "Don't tell me what to do!" She replied. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Tori asked. "Yeah, we're cousins," Beck said with a sigh. "In-law" Kim emphasized. 

"Well..... okay then, lets get class started, shall we?" Sikowitz said. "Kim please come up and introduce yourself," Sikowitz asked. The girl huffed. "Fine." She went up on stage and I could get a good view of her, she was very pretty... WAIT- I have a boyfriend what am I saying? "My name is Kim Oliver, but I prefer to use my REAL last name, Brooks, I'm from California, and that's all you need to know, " she said and sat back down. 

Sikowitz started talking again but I was spaced out, unintentionally staring at Kim. "Jade!" Sikowitz yells, snapping me out of my trance. "Hmm, what? OH, sorry I just spaced out....." I say. "I will let it slide since its the first day back, but one more time and thats it," he said, even though it's not true. I look back at Kim one last time, though this time she sends me a wink and I quickly look away in embarrassment.

* Time skip brought to you by skittles*

We all sat down at a table outside for lunch and talked, until Tori saw Kim walk by. "Hey, Kim, come sit with us!" Tori yelled. Kim glared but came over and sat down next to Cat, who looked like she was about to scream as soon as she sat down. 

"What do you want?" she said in a impatient tone. "Well we figured since were friends with Beck, we would get to know his cous-" " In-law" She interrupted. "Right, cousin in-law," Tori said. I stared at Kim to get a good look at her, she looked a little taller than me, her hair tied up in a ponytail, I could see her beautiful hazel eyes, she looked overrall perfect. I mentally slapped myself for thinking this, I'm dating Beck and Kim is his cousin. 

"Jade? JADE!" I heard someone shout. "What?" I asked, confused. "You were staring at me like a stalker," Kim said plainly. "Oh," is all I said, looking down at my food to hide the red on my face. "It's fine, I find it cute when pretty girls stare" she said in a cocky tone and winked, smirking. I just awkwardly smile and eat my food. 

"Hey, she's off limits," Beck said defensively. "Oh, don't be a big baby, I'm just teasing."  Beck rolled his eyes. "Well we should head to class," Andre said. "Yup," everyone said in unison. 

* To be continued ;3*