T H I R T E E N

T H I R T E E N
IN THE TARDIS, IN THE MIDDLE OF SPACE

Soft groaning fills the room up, opening up her eyes Lucie sits up and rubs her eyes

Soft groaning fills the room up, opening up her eyes Lucie sits up and rubs her eyes. Noticing that there are pjs on the end of her bed, she gets up and changes into them. She throws her dirty clothes into the basket at the end of her bed.

Taking a deep breath, she opens up her bedroom door and exits. The TARDIS leads her to where the Doctor is, however she doesn't spot him not at first. "Oh hello, Lucie." She hears the Doctor says.

She looks down and sees that she is still with the Eleventh Doctor. "I'm still here with you." She walks down the steps. "What?" Lucie questions the Doctor as she notices him smiling.

"Its been ages since I last saw the younger version of you that's all." He laughs. "You're very quiet and I hate it whenever you're quiet." The man looks at her with concern.

Lucie looks at him with a smile. "I'm only quiet because I don't want to give away spoilers." She informs him quietly. "And I don't want to make you mad. I hate it whenever you're really mad." She sighs as she sits on the steps beside him.

Quietness settles down beside the two, Lucie looks down and plays with the sleeves of her top. The Doctor goes back to mucking about with the wiring. "Doctor, I've got a question." She quizzes looking at him.

"Just to warn you. I cannot answer any questions about your adventures in the future or about your future self." He says as he stops the wiring and giving her his full attention.

"What happened to me in the world that I came from? Do my parents think I'm dead?" She asks him.

The Doctor takes a moment to look over at Lucie, he smile softly at her. "Luce, all I can say is that everything back in your own universe and your parents are fine. They're just on pause." He explains.

"What do you mean on pause?" She raises an eyebrow at him. "Are you saying that if I was able to go back there life would continue like normal?" She asks as she stands up.

"Yes. But we don't know how to get you back. We've tried everything so far." He says as he stands in front of her. "I get that you want to go home but you can't. Not for a long time at least. But until that day you've got loads of adventures coming your way." He smiles at her.

She smiles back at him and watches as he steps closer. "I've got to ask though." Lucie starts. "Do I still get my beauty sleep whilst in the middle of hopping around the place?" She asks.

"Yes!" He says. "Speaking of which. Go to bed." He orders her.

"Fine." She grumbles.

"Night, Lucie." The Doctor says as he turns to go back to working on the TARDIS.

"Night, Doctor!" She calls out as she walks up the stairs.

Entering her bedroom on the ship, the girl lays down on her bed and and her eyes for what feels like a brief second, she opens them back up as she hears someone calling her name.