2

"Creep."

Merodi thought to herself.

She continues to clean around the shrine. She find a box full of paper. It lays on the porch area as it overflows with papers. She walks up and grabs a random one out.

"Please goddess, my family has been a werck lately. I can't take this anymore, we need your harmony!"

"Are these prayers?"

She is surprised on the fact that their written down.

"That one was from last year!"

She looks for the cleanest one though out the large pile.

"The less dust the newer, right?"

one laying next to the box, almost new.

"Please goddess, I need hope and well being for my next concert... I feel like I want to quit this."

"Huh, this was a few days ago."

Merodi flips to the back of the paper.

"by- Kurama"

The memory of a few minutes ago played in her mind.

"Was he here because the goddess finally came?"

She folds up the paper nicely and places in the pocket of her tight black jeans.

"Jerk."

Merodi walked further in and opens the doors to the inside.

A gust of dirt flies out with a few bugs.

She walks in a turns on the light, everything inside was still perfectly intact; just needed a light dusting.

Merodi explores the house, it has 3 bed rooms, 2 completely empty rooms, a kitchen, bathroom, and an entrance living room.

One of the empty rooms she notices the shrine sprits sleeping. One is a boy and the other a girl both not over 2 feet tall. They both have robes on ; the boys black with a spot of white and the girls robe is white with a spot of black. They both have a mask on with their opposite color.

Merodi claps and yells out loud

"THE NEW GODDESS IS HERE, REST IS OVER!"