Chapter 1

"HEY! CATCH!" One of the beach guys said, throwing up a beer to Katsuki.

They were having a beach party for someone probably a graduation.

Katsuki quickly caught the drink in mid air before popping the top off, and chugging it down. Once he was done he shouted back at the man. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE!?"

"GRADUATION! HURRY BEFORE THE FOOD IS GONE!"

Katsuki only chuckled before jumping off the tall chair.

When he came down and started to walk to the party he got 'ooo's and 'aaa's from the people on the beach admiring his good looks.

Katsuki only smirked before making his way to the grill where food was sitting out hot and fresh.

"BAKUBRO!!" Kirishima shouted a plate full on food.

Katsuki only 'Tch' before grabbing a plate for himself. "Bakubro! How have you been man!" He shouted, playfully giving the man a punch.

The blond slaps his hand away.

"Calm down Bakugo!"

'Another fucking idiot..' He though turning his head to the other blond with a lighting bolt in his hair also. "What the fuck do you want eh!?"

"We just want to hang! But..Sero couldn't come since he's with his grandparents but! He'll be here tomorrow but I don't know about Mina.."

Katsuki only sighed, before walking off while eating his food and the idiots still behind him like two lost puppies..

Once he was finished he threw away his plate.

As he was walking back to his hideout (the tall chair) to get away from his friends a hand tugged on his swim trunks.

He turned and looked down at the little boy holding a football raising it up to him to take and play.

"Fine ya brat.. go long!" He talked the last part taking the football and watched as the kid ran and threw his hands out turning his head giving him the signal to throw the ball.

He threw it at the small child as the kid success and caught the ball making him tumble back on his butt. Katsuki only chuckled as he threw the ball back to him.

As more kids join in the game he played for a bit more until he had to get back to work.

"Aww! Your a wuss!"

"FUCK YOU SAID!?" He screamed at the little boy who asked him to play at first. "I-I-" The child hurried and ran off seeing the rage in his eyes.

Katsuki chuckled and climbed back into the chair.

As he sat down loving the beautiful orange and pink sunset taking a drink of his sprite.

"Bakubro! We're off! See ya tomorrow man!" The red hair man yelled while Kaminari waved before hopping inside the car.

Katsuki just waved back seeing that everybody was now leaving and the beach now empty.

He scanned it once more.

His eyes came down on a green hair girl her arms out as the wind blew her long hair up the sexy swimsuit she wore.

"Whoa.."