Stealing Glances

⚠️ Content Warning: This chapter has some mature content that some people may not be comfortable reading. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.

-

A knock was heard in the room where she was staying at. With her outfit, hair, and make up done, she's definitely ready to attend the event at 2:30 pm.

Startled,  she asked her staff to lock the door. She let out a small giggle, as she already knows who's behind it.  "Don't let him in."

But it was too late. Before her staff could strode towards the door, the knob turned, revealing a very dashing man in a white dress shirt and bow tie.

Realizing what her staff was about to do, he said with a smirk, "You're locking me out?"

By this time, her glam team left the room, leaving the two to themselves.

"I am." Grabbing a huge eyebrow palette on the table adjacent to her, she covered her face. "I don't want you to see me yet."

Too late again. He already saw a glimpse of her before she could hide. Still, a momentary glance was never enough for Hyun Bin. "I want to see how gorgeous you are."

"No." She said sternly.

"Please?" He asked, and she already knows he's sporting his signature pout that he knows she can't resist.

The dashing man was too charming for his own good.

Slowly, she removed the cover on her face and stood up as she removed the coat that came with her dress. Needless to say, he was out of words. Well, except for that 'A-a- ah' that he kept repeating since he saw her. Leaning on the armrest of the sofa behind him, he slowly descended to the seat, eyes widened and mouth left open.

"You're overreacting." She said, giggling at his reaction.

He shook his head, eyes glued to her as he closed their distance, "Wow."

She raised her eyebrow, partly glad she got that reaction from her beau. His arms snaked her waist as he pulled her towards him, eliciting a soft yelp from her. "Hey. Someone might come in."

"I locked the door." He bit his lips and licked it after. A mannerism she had grown to love but would've given everything for him to stop doing at this time, because Hyun Bin in a formal outfit + that gesture = death of her.

Bin and Yejin have already agreed that she will ditch the coat on the event. He already knows how gorgeous she is, but seeing her in this dress, she might just have created another level of gorgeousness for her to be described with. He's now having second thoughts on leaving the coat behind, knowing that all eyes will be on her.

...considering how she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

"I think that coat goes well with the dress. You should keep it, baby."  She looked at him disapprovingly, as if saying, 'we already talked about this.' and 'NO.'

"Worth a try..." he said softly. The soft look in his eyes turned to something else when he caught sight of her in that very close proximity.

He planted a small wet kiss on her shoulder, looking at her suggestively afterwards. Fiddling on the thin strap of her dress, he slowly lowers it down.

Smirking, Yejin softly hit his hand and broke free from his hug.

"Behave, Hyun Bin-ssi."

"How..." He said, breathless, "..when you.. looking.. like that?" he lift his hands in the air in submission.

Yejin laughed. He couldn't even use his words properly. Knowing his boyfriend, she already knows what's going on in his dirty little mind of his.

...and so she decided to torture the man.