𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙻 𝙾 𝙶 𝚄 𝙴

Y/n's POV
I have always been a star. I guess that's what comes with being the daughter of the famous Robert Downey Jr.
I love my dad with all of my heart, there are amazing things that come with being famous. For example, I get to star in big Hollywood movies and be payed for doing something that I love.
There are also downsides. Like not being a normal kid or not being sure who my real friends are.
When you're famous, people tend to take advantage of that. They want to be friends with you only for your money and fame.
For as long as I can remember though, my dad has been my best friend. That is until I met my
current BFF, Zendaya.
I met Z when I was on a plane flying to surprise my dad. I was working in London at the time as a model for Vogue and GQ magazine.
Z and I became fast friends. It was amazing.
Flash forward to now. I'm 23 years old, living in New York City. I am currently playing the role of Eliza Hamilton in the hit Broadway production of Hamilton (a/n shoutout to all my Hamilton fans!).
Life was amazing. Then one day I got an invitation to something that would change my life forever.

A/n Welcome Hollanders to my new book, My Universe. My Universe was inspired by Hudson Moore's song Universe. I love that song and was inspired to write this. I do not take credit for his song nor do I intend to make my book sound like any other books. If my book is similar to others you have read it is purely coincidental. I don't have a schedule for writing more chapters. So, without further ado.
Enjoy~