One

Y/N POV-

"I'm sorry Jimin but it's over", I said while looking at a smiling Jimin. That smile... I'm gonna miss it so much.

"What's over", he said obliviously licking his ice cream. Stop making it harder for me!

"We're over Jimin, don't talk to me again", I said coldly. I stood still for a second watching Jimin's eyes tear up. I swallowed the lump in my throat and took no longer to grab my bag and turn around. I walked farther hiding the tears threatening to spill. I heard Jimin's sobs getting louder. I wish I could say sorry.

"Y-YN", his voice break. Without paying attention to him, I quickly walked away.

*2 Days Later*

Why's he still texting me, he's supposed to hate me. I looked at my phone deciding if I should check the messages. Fuck it. I clicked on Jimin's messages.

Chimchim😘❤️;
Plz tell me what I did wrong
I'll be better
Just tell me
Plz don't leave me
Y/N....I love you

Me;
Your Poor
I don't want you anymore

Jimin😘❤️;
I'll get rich
I promise
Just don't leave me
Please...

I couldn't help but tear up. I'm sorry Jimin. With a heavy heart I clicked the block button.

Are You Sure You Would Like To Block This Number

Yes    No

I hesitantly pressed yes and put my phone away. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling, not realizing when my tears started to flow.

*2 Years Later*

I wake up to the sound of the birds chirping outside my window. It's been two years since I broke up with Jimin but I still think about him. I wonder how he's doing. I've now graduated University and today's my job interview at Park Inc.

I jump out of bed and head to the washroom to get ready.

*30 minutes later*

I better leave now to avoid being late. I was pretty excited to start a new job. While I was walking I heard my phone vibrate.

Incoming Call From Mom

My mood got ruined just like that. Why is she calling me after 2 years. Maybe her and dad are planning to ruin my life again.

"Hey mom", I tried my best to make my voice sound happy.

"Come to my house tomorrow, dress up nice". All of a sudden. You never asked to meet up before? Before I could respond she hung up. Nice to know that she hasn't changed. I scoffed and kept walking to work.

*10 Minutes Later*

I finally reached the huge building with the words Park Inc. written in bold letters. I let out a sigh before heading outside. If you thought the outside was beautiful, just wait until you reached the inside. Damn, whoever owns this building must be rich.

I walked to the receptionist and told her I had a job interview. She told me they had a job opening for a personal secretary for the ceo of the building.

"Here fill in a few papers and the CEO will go over them". She dropped the stack of papers on my hands. Define few!

I walked to one of the many couches and sat down. This is gonna take a while

*20 Minutes Later*

I signed the bottom of the last paper and let out a huge sigh. Finally done! I walked to the receptionist and handed her the papers.

"Okay thank you, you will receive a phone call informing you if you've got the job or not", she smiled. I nodded and left the place. Hopefully I get the job.

————————————————————
Thanks for reading the first chapter.... I promise it'll get better 😅 Hopefully you guys liked it 💜

 I promise it'll get better 😅 Hopefully you guys liked it 💜