Chapter VII : Aftermath

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh this is absolutely wonderful! Ciel and I just returned from our visit to Her Majesty. Because the House of Trancy has been reported of their crimes and Alois has lost a significant amount of his power and influence.

But the best part? He has been put under MY supervision! Hah! How does it feel to be under my heels now, Alois?! For all those years you've annoyed me and abused to no end. And i shant forget that time you... you.... nevermind  to fine a day to be thinking about that.

"You seem happy."

Ciel suddenly spoke, cutting me out of my thoughts and focusing my gaze to him.

My smile only got bigger as my mind continued to be flooded by happy thoughts.

(Y/N) "How could i not? Alois is now under my heel! Oh! And that means you and i will have a lot more buisness to attend to."

Ciel "im just happy Trancy wont be a problem since he's under your eyes now, to be honest"

(Y/N) "Oh you and i both"

Ciel "also, explain to me how Claude is now your demon?"

Ciel said looking my new butler-demon sitting on my right (Jade is left of me).

(Y/N) "i wont bore you with the details so i'll just skip to the important parts. Remember how i was late to the battle? I ran some errands to take out Alois's hired goons so that Claude would be sent to investigate. My predictions were correct and while he was there, we made a little deal, i told him how Trancy will be powerless soon and how i want to forge a contract with him. Seeing how the situation would only benefit him, guaranteeing one master and getting a new one, he accepted, and i told him to continue acting under Alois's orders to not alert the other servants. Once the battle was finished and you have killed all the weaker demons, the rest of the pieces just came into place."

Ciel seemed bewildered by my story with his mouth opened slightly and his eyes (or should i say 'eye' as in just one?) Opened wide.

Ciel "That... is.... impressive. Very impressive" he replied with a lightened tone but no smile to be seen (as is per the usual for him)

Ciel "but i still don't understand why you would let him live."

(Y/N) "Those reasons are... personal Ciel... as much as i hate him, i cant deny that he is the only family i have left. Although not bound by blood, in the years i knew him, Alois always refered to me as family... i wont deny that he has done horrible things to me and other people, but i wont let that get him killed."

Ciel "...Very well, i will let him live. I know how it feels to have no more family. I wouldnt want you to go through that."

Since it had gotten dark, we decided to stay at the manor that was closest to us currently and in this case, it was mine. The rest of the carrige ride went along smoothly.

Timeskip

"Good night Ciel" I cheered hapily as Ciel made his way to the guest bedroom

"Good night (Y/N)" he replied

After Ciel closed his door, i began walking to my own bedroom. Today has been a long yet very gratifying day... i think i will sleep peacefuly...