☕️Chapter One☕️ / The Encounter

"Here you go sir! One Tuxedo Macchiato with seven shots of espresso!" I hand EraserHead his coffee. "Thank you miss L/N.." I laugh "Please! Call me Y/n and it's no problem! Good luck with your students today!" He sighs "For an insomniac you sure have a lot of energy. Okay Y/n. Also thanks. Hopefully I can expel Mineta today. He's a pain." I giggle "Sorry about all the energy! I just love my job! I've heard how much of a pain he is. I really do hope you expel him!" I smile brightly at him. "You know with a quirk like yours, I could get you in his place in 1A." "I'm okay! I just hope you get your son Shinso in his spot! He deserves it!" EraserHead yawn "Your miss. I hope I get Shinso in his spot too. I'll see you after school Y/n." "Cya Eraser!" He waves goodbye and I get back to work. Eraser and I have been friends since he got his job at UA. He's also been coming here since I got the job. In the mornings I hurriedly make his coffee and then in the afternoons we talk about how his day went and the kids in 1A. Today feels, calming. Like the world's going slower. My quirk is called Midnight Blue. I am able to control dark matter and when someone tries to hurt me with there quirk it actually just makes me stronger and heals me. My parents, M/n and D/n died a year ago. They were Pro heroes like EraserHead. They died fighting Overhaul. Since then I've learned to forgive him. Every Tuesday he comes by with his daughter Eri. Eri is such a sweet little girl! She's my favorite customer! Overhaul is so lucky to have a daughter like her! Speaking of which, since today is Tuesday June 2 she should be here today! She normally orders a Cinnamon Sugar Tea and a cinnamon roll, which with the cinnamon roll thing it feels like she's eating her own kind. Anyways Author~Chan can you do me the favor of skipping to when EraserHead comes back from his job please?

 Anyways Author~Chan can you do me the favor of skipping to when EraserHead comes back from his job please?

(Like my new timeskip? No? Okay)

You're time skip looks great Author~Chan! Anyways once Eraser gets back I smile. "Hey EraserHead! How did it go today?" He smirk. "I got Mineta expellledddd!!!" I give him a high five. "That's amazing! I'm happy for you!" He orders his normal "Also I need a little help. You know about Katsuki Bakugou right?" I nod sitting back down on my f/c chair. "So normally he's loud and likes to cause a ruckus and hates Deku but today I haven't seen him say a word! He's been acting really down today so I need help with what I can do to make him go back to normal. I care about all my students." I think for a moment and hand him his coffee. "Well I would first off ask him what's wrong. If he doesn't tell you what's wrong or says 'I'm fine' then send him over here. That means there's a possibility he's depressed or going through something at home. No one should have to feel that way or go through that. I know what it's like. When my parents were alive they weren't the best of people.. I hope that helps!" I tell him. He nods and we continue to talk about his day until he leaves. A couple minutes afterwards I see two of his students, Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki. "Hello! I'm Izuku Midoriya! Can I get some Chai Tea for my friend Shoto Todoroki and some Coffee for me please?" I mentally aww. He's ADORABLE! No wonder Eraser likes him! "Sure thing! You guys are in Eraser's class right?" Todoroki nods. "That's awesome! I'm Y/n L/n! I'm friends with EraserHead! He was just here a couple minutes ago! I'm glad to see you guys!" Midoriya's eyes light up. "That's so cool!! It's nice to meet you!" I point at him "You. You are adorable. More adorable then Eraser said you were." He turns red and Todoroki and I laugh. "You're right Miss L/n. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" I smile at him "I'm 17!" He nods and I hand them there drinks. "Well I hope you both have a wonderful day! Hey, take it easy with breaking your arms Midoriya. Don't think Eraser didn't tell me about it." He chuckles nervously and then they leave. I smile to myself. What a calming day.