Draco⚡️

This is Smut so beware please

If you don't like it then skip this story x

Requested by Slytherinwolf2005

Imagine

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

He annoyed you way to many times and you finally snapped. "Honestly this boy is so frustrating to date" You looked at the ground and signed loud enough for Hermione to hear. "What's wrong" she said with a worried look on her face. "Draco being an absolute kid" I was finally ready to kill him.

(Draco POV)

I love this girl so damn much i thought. "Boys she's got a nice surprise later" I laughed nervously. I look up and see an absolute angel walking towards me, I nervously go and give a kiss but I just get greeted with a smack instead. "What the hell Y/N" I said with a small smirk on my face. She flips her hair and walks away.

Time skip ~~~

(Your POV)

You casually walk into Draco's dorm and see him spreading the bed with red petals. "Am I interrupting something" he spins around with a shock on his face. "Darling this was meant to be a surprise for our anniversary" You giggled a little because he looked really scruffy and lost. "Well why don't we start that surprise now" You said with a dirty smirk written all across my face. You walk towards him and slowly undo his trousers. "Fuck it" he said. He pushed you against the wall and started kissing you hard on the neck. Then he made his way to your waist and started moaning slowly. You lightly pulled his hair and then led him to the bed. You both got into the bed and kissed so passionately. You both knew where this was leading to.

You both naked under the covers just enjoying each other's company. "Happy anniversary baby" you said with a cheeky smile.

I hope this was okay 😬😬❤️