Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎ ʲⁱᵏᵒᵒᵏ

jimin cried. he cried, and cried, and cried some more. why was he crying? well, "jungkookie doesn't love him anymore"- or so he thought. jungkook had went on a 2 week business trip and that had really messed jimin up. he pleaded for jungkook to stay with him. "you can't leave me", "but I'll miss you, so, so much !" jimin sobbed as junkook walked out the door. but all jungkook could do was flash a bitter sweet smile and leave. so ever since then, jimin had spent all his time crying, wishing for jungkook's sweet cuddles. heck, he'd even lost track of time. this had really taken a toll on the hyung.

one day during one of jimins endless crying sessions, he missed jungkook more than usual. so, he cried especially hard. so hard his whole body shook with the violence of his choked out sobs. and so hard, his neighbor and best friend Taehyung had to come over and check on him. jimin opened the door and Taehyung winced. just looking at the man could bring tears to your eyes. his eyes glossed over, cheeks wet and flushed with tears, hair disheveled.

"w-what do you want, tae?" jimin strained, wiping more tears that fell from his eyes. "well I heard you crying.. is it jungkook again?" oh no. a new wave of tears poured out of his eyes at the sound of his lover's name. taehyung exhaled and bring jimin into a strong hug, letting him cry into his chest. "he'll come back soon, i promise." jimin sniffled and shook his head. "how do you know? i..i bet he found someone better t-than me already.." now it was taehyung's turn to shake his head. "no he didn't jimin. jungkook isn't that type of guy. he love's you with his whole heart- you know that. and why would he leave this amazing of a person anyways?" jimin stepped back from the hug. "..i guess..."

jimin had let taehyung into his apartment to show him the filthy mess. his clothes were thrown on the floor, along with stray empty instant ramen cups. taehyung tsked. "well, let's start cleaning." jimin nodded his head. "okay."

about 45 minutes had passed since they started cleaning, and the sad mood had since then lifted. when jungkook was home, jimin would always scold jungkook for being untidy. that resulted in jimin developing a real knack for cleaning things, and he started to enjoy the activity quite a bit. "ahaha!, almost like a house wife!" taehyung snickered. "i'm not!" jimin yelled back, hitting taehyung in the head with a crushed newspaper. "well anyways, thanks to you we're done" the dongsaeng said a-matter-of-factly. jimin gasped "really?" he looked around the room to see it was, indeed clean. "thanks, tae. i appreciate your help" taehyung nodded and smiled. "no problem" he stood up and walked to the door, opening it slightly "well, i should be on my way now" taehyung chimed. "bye~" jimin smiled. "bye".

2 hours had since then gone by and jimin was numb. he wasn't feeling any particular emotions, it was almost as if he had cried out all the tears he possibly could in his whole lifetime. almost. he laid on the sofa staring up at the ceiling until he heard a creak. jimin craned his neck to eye his door, seeing the doorknob stutter. 'eh?' Jimin thought. 'who could that be?" he was about to stand up and get the door until it opened.

"babe, are you here-"  "JUNGKOOK!" jimin stood up and ran to the door where the love of his life stood. the shorter could already feel the tears welling up in his eyes. "j-jungkook, baby, I've missed you so much.. i've missed you so so much." so there they stood. jungkook watching jimin unravel in front of him. he cupped the other's cheeks, wipping the stray tears that rolled down his etheral face. "i've missed you too.. please don't cry" hearing the brunettes comforting voice just made the happy tears come faster. "okay.." jungkook smiled as he leaned down to the hyung's level, leaving a soft but passionate kiss on his lips. it wasn't heated or anything like usual, it was just sensual and slow. both happy to feel the other's lips on theirs..

"i love you so much jimin, and I'd never leave you. don't forget that. okay?"

and with that, jimin smiled again.

word count: 744