Chapter 1 - The Beginning

*ring ring ring*

           I groddily turn off my alarm clock. 6:30. AUGH. Its so early amd to think today is first day of class.

            I went to the bathroom to take a shower, and brush my teeth. I proudly wear my uniform from Sakura High Academy. Unlike any other girls, I don't do make up. After getting ready I went downstair while grabbing my book bag.

"Morn'ng Hiyori"

               I greeted while grabbing my favourite cereal and milk. Pouring the cereal into a bowl together with the milk. I grab a spoonful of cereal eating it.

"Good morning Rin" Greeted back my overly cheerful sister.

"Hey shrimp, excited to be high schooler?"

"Ahh? No, why would I be?" She always called me shrimp because of my short stature.

"Aren't you excited for the drama? The romance that's going to bloom during your high school years?"

*sigh* Here she goes again. "Why don't you find yourself a boyfriend instead of pesturing me in finding my own?" She always bring up the romance part. I mean whats so good about having a boyfriend.

"C'mon don't be such a kill joy. Find your a friend or better yet a boyfriend."

       Bringing my dish to the sink. I went to the living room to wear my shoes. Going to the front door.

"I'll be going now."

"Here. Don't forget your lunch box."

         I walked to the train station. After 3 minutes of waiting. The train arrived, I went to board it. I surveyed and observed my sorroundings. Nothing unusual really but I get this feeling of being watched. Meeh, it must be nothing so I just shrugged it off.

       After 5 minutes, I unboard the train and continue my short walk to school. Arriving in school, I went to the bulletin board to know what classroom I was assigned. Class 1A.

        Slowly, opening the door, I noticed that everyone was already communicating with one another. Heh, socializing is for weaklings. I went to seat at the back near the window. To avoid attention. I plugged my earphones to avoid everyone, especially the noise.

         "Good morning everyone, I'm Ashley Nakamura. And I am goingto beyour homeroom teacher."

         Seems like pur teacher finally arrive. One by one, students introduced themselves. Starting in front then down to the back.

          "Good morning everyone I'm Kotarou Otari. Nice to meet you all." Said by an overly cheerful orange haired boy, who unfortunately seated next to me.

           "Rin Akashi." Was all I said. Before sitting down with a permanent emotionless face.

           "Uhmm. Okay? So everyone since its the first day. I'm gonna give you free time in order to know each other more. There was a corus of yes and oh yeah from the students excluding me. So they started chatting with each other, some are standing to go to their friends.

           "Rin~chan, lets be friends" for some reason Otari-san wanted to be friends with me.