𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Sweat. That's what was surrounding Chan at this very moment. The time was around midnight on a very lively Friday night however this wasn't new to him. He was currently at the abandoned building which got constructed years ago into a place where many artists take part in rap battles and cyphers etc. Speakers covering the place, the LED lights that bounced off the brick walls that filled the place. Something about it made Chan feel at home, made him feel at ease.

"What are the bets that he's going to drag another woman on stage and perform a shit rap again" Chan spoke to Changbin. "I'm saying it's a high possibility, I'm surprised he hasn't been chucked out yet he's fucking embarrassing and I don't even know him" Changbin replied back, crossing his arms over due to the sudden movement of people clashing into him. A few minutes had passed and fortunately the male that had performed was done with his performance and he did indeed bring a woman on stage in which Chan threw an 'I told you so'.

"If we don't win this one then I'm going to get this lads head in front of me and give it a good whack" Chan whispered to his friend "what did he do to you?" The younger said, turning his head to face the said male. "nothing he's just the closest other than you, and I don't fancy slapping you" Chan replied, looking forward to see three male step onto the small stage. "You're braincells coming in handy there" Changbin replied, in which he also turned his head forward to look at the people in front.

"Respect to all the people who have come out once again tonight, we appreciate it despite some of the fucking terrible raps some of you put on. Your energy tonight was crazy so we hope to see that next week. Anyways, we've discussed who we think showed off tonight and really got the audience engaged and that was CB97 and SpearB, let's give it up for them!" One of the rappers spoke into the microphone.  Causing a frenzy of screams and shouts from the audience congratulating the two rappers.

The rapper who announced both of the males winning happened to be a very famous underground rapper in Korea who's name was Heojin, he is hugely respected by a wide range of artists in Korea and overseas. It wasn't rare for him to make appearances but when he did he never disappointed on putting on a show, from his amazing stage presence to his rap which was exceedingly fast. He also happened to be both the males inspirations, Changbin engaged by his fast rap and Chan inspired by his lyrics, so meeting him in person definitely excited the two rappers.

Making their way through the clammy audience they finally reached the stage which the said three males were on. Giving each of them the 'bro' handshake and hug and doing a quick thank you to the audience.

"You guys were so fucking sick, I'm not one to get all soppy and shit but your lyrics behind touched me man" Heojin said to Chan, who was completely took off guard by the comment "oh really? thanks man appreciate it" Chan said, nodding his head at him. "And your rap was so fucking fast bro, you have such a sick flow" The rapper said to Changbin, "thanks, it means a lot" the younger male said.

"I've noticed you come here every week, got quite the dedication haven't you" Heojin said, lighting up a cigarette in the meantime. "Yeah, the energy here is crazy and you know, putting on a show never hurts anyone" Chan said, now sitting down on the leather sofa. Taking a drag of the cigarette Heojin spoke up again "you know I could get you in  contact with someone and you could get access to a studio and record some shit. When I say you guys have potential I mean it, you're both so fucking sick and I don't say that a lot" the oldest rapper spoke up, breathing out the smoke to the side. "Are you being serious?" Changbin spoke up, completely shell shocked of what he just heard.

"Well wasn't that fucking crazy" Chan said to Changbin, who were both now walking back from the abounded building. "Too fucking crazy, I'm glad we're getting noticed though, we don't stay up until 4am for fuck all am I right?" The younger spoke, inhaling the smoke from the blunt that Chan had rolled prior. "Yeah me too, plus I'm moving here in two days as well so it all works out" Chan spoke, taking the blunt from Changbin and having a drag of it himself. "Oh shit yeah, I forgot about that, it sucks that my apartment is only a two bedroom otherwise you could've stayed with me, I don't think you'd appreciate sleeping on the sofa for god knows how long" Changbin replied, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I know man don't worry, I think living moving out will do me justice I just hope my roommates not an arsehole, it's a sad time for me, a twenty three year old man finally moving out from his parents house" Chan said, pretending to wipe a tear from his eye. Looking at the elder, Changbin just rolled his eyes as far back as he could.

As soon as both males made their way back to Changbins apartment, they both were greeted with a sleeping Felix and Seungmin on the crushed velvet sofa. Changbin and Felix shared an apartment together but honestly both of the males couldn't remember the last time when the other male Seungmin wasn't over. Not that they was complaining but it always ended with them falling asleep in the living room because of the amount of weed they inhaled and the amount of games of mario kart they played.

"same old same old" Chan said quietly, adding on a little chuckle. "he's over a lot more recently. He's found a new dealer so he's stacked with lots of weed, and I guess we're the customers that are reviewing it" Changbin replied, looking the door behind him. "I mean, I wouldn't complain at that" the elder said, making his way to Felix's room because that's where he slept on Fridays because the said male was always on the couch passed out.

- I said I was going to write a chan and minho ff so here we are :)
- side note I just made the name Heojin up so like if someone is actually called that then... oh well
- I do NOT have a clue on how underground raps work so I literally just chatted shit (: