Chapter 2: Confronting The Depressed Kid

Listen to the song while reading if you want🙃

Nicks pov:
It was 1 am and I couldn't sleep so I sayed up and listen to depressing music and cried in my pillow. Nobody knew why depressed only Chase knew...It all started when I came out to my mom and dad explaining I was bisexual they both thought it was a sin...everyday I would get up and get something if one of them saw me they would pick on me and call me a mistake and a disapointment. They kept hurting me and calling me names over and over again..some of my friends that live here and figured it out and didn't accept me and did the same thing my parents did...at one point I started to believe I was a disapointment to the world, I wanted to kill myself but I can't...I'm to scared.. so instead I've been cutting myself over and over everytime I did something wrong, I hate myself... Nobody loved me..I stopped believing in love...

Tony's pov:

I decided to get up and ask Nick why he was hurting himself whether he gets mad or not I ran upstairs to our room and saw him crying into his pillow, I sighed and shut the door and walked over to him. He turned around and glanced at me then looked back down."Can we talk?"I say whispering and playing with my fingers "No,go away Lopez"he says putting his face back into the pillow "Please...." I say with puppy eyes.He rolls his eyes"Fine!" he scoots over making room for me..I walk over and sit next to him. I look up at him"Why did you hurt yourself last night"I say in a soft voice"I wanna make sure your okay Nick..j-just because I barely know you, I-I can get to know you more if you just try and trust me!"I say as I put my hand on his shoulder,he stood there in silence and stared at the wall...I noticed he was tearing up so I softly turn his face towards me and he started crying. I pulled him into a hug and started rubbing his back, we stayed in that position for a while.

Nicks pov:

Me and Tony stayed hugging...it felt different...nobody ever hugged me before, I felt butterflies in my stomach and blushed...Wait! Do I like Tony?! I mean I can't he's straight..and he doesn't know I'm bi yet"Now Nick can you tell me why you hurt yourself"Tony says pulling away from the hug and looking at me"I-I..."I hesitate"Take your time Nick its okay"I take a deep breath"I-I get abused alot by my parents and some of my "friends" that are here betrayed me..they hate me over something I did and I regret telling them that I was-"I stop talking realizing what I was about to say"You were what?"Tony says curious"Its noting I don't wanna talk about that yet...anyways yea thats why I don't belive in love or friendship" "Oh Nick.."he pulls me into another hug. I tear up again and cry in hoodie while he rubs my back. He's so comforting in a way I can't explain I like it...Wanna listen to some music?"He says looking down at me, I sniffle and nod my head. I hand him the remote and he turns on a song called "Daddy issues" I never heard of it so I agreed with it. He turned it on and it started playing...I actually liked the song already, I started to tear up again and Tony put his hand on top of mines and smiled, I quickly snatched my hand away because I didn't wanna start anything he looked pretty upset and I felt guilty. After a while I got tired so I started to fall asleep and Tony was going over to his bed to go to sleep"Goodnight Nicky"he said smiling at me I glanced over at him and rolled my eyes a turned back over.
Few hours later

Tony's pov:

I couldn't sleep anymore so I turned over to see if Nick was awake...he was gone. I assumed he went to the bathroom, I walked down stairs to get a glass of water as I'm walking towards the kitchen I hear heavy breathing,"Hello?!"I whisper yell, then breathing got more intense I turn the light on to see Nick having a panic attack over in the corner he looked at me and slid down the wall. I ran over and crouched down to reach his level, I couldn't touch him he would panic more"Nick! You need to breathe bro!" I say in a shakey voice"W-what!?"he started to panic more and I got nervous. I got up and went to the freezer I picked up some ice and ran over back to Nick"Here bite on this!"I gave him the ice and he slowly started biting on it and calmed down, I was relieved that he was calmed down."You okay bud?" I saying putting my hand on his shoulder, he brushed it off and nodded and walked off with tears in his eyes, He didn't even say thank you but I didn't really care I walk back upstairs and see Nick laying down his bed holding his wrsit and twitching his hand and I walked over and he was bleeding alot and I tried to help him but he pushed me away so I went to bed.

945 words, wowww. I'll update tomorrow😙