chapter reviews, and what is he?

Previously in the last chapters:

Winter rose is no ordinary girl she has the power of healing and healed a wolf with emerald green eyes and blue black hair when she was thirteen. Her parents died when she was born and so she was taken into adoption. Her adoptive family abused her after the loss of their real son who ran away and was found dead. She had a strange dream about a girl who was almost the same as her in the dream she was in immense pain as if she was burning from the inside out and when she touched the girl the girl vanished into a glittery shadow and passed into her. She knew it couldn’t just be a dream.

She woke out of the dream to find midnight and sunny both with jet black hair and emerald green eyes. She spoke and she sounded different. Midnight gave her a kiss on the cheek and spoke “goodnight princess” as she fell into sleep exhausted when she awoke again Sunny grew attached to Winter and Winter in return. Midnight spoke to her from the doorway concealing some important information she wanted to know and so here it is:

“Well you were almost dead when I found you at your house I felt you hurting and…” I stopped him “wait you f-felt me hurting?” I stuttered I was really confused now. “Well I can sense your emotions and feel any pain that you feel we’ll get to point later though. You were dying and there was only one way to save you.  I got sunny to clean your cuts and I bandaged your wounds but it was too late you had almost slipped away. I knew you wouldn’t make it so I…. he trailed of looking ashamed. “You see winter I’m a……”

VAMPIRE…..

Muhahahahaha… I bet you are thinking things like how? And why? And what’s next?  The next chapter is of him answering the above questions, and a few other spicy details. Hehe.

 So I have a competition for you, pick out the points in the story where I gave away the fact that he is a vampire and why he couldn’t be the wolf Winter healed when she was thirteen. Who you think the wolf she healed was. And what is sunny? The best explanation wins J

All the best your cupcake eating friend Stacey.