All Might, Alpha/Omega

To get All Might's quirk, Izuku needed some of his DNA.
The number one hero had explained some ways to get his DNA into Izuku, and had tolled him how his master had given him One For All, laughing at how much he choked on the strand of hair after it had gotten stuck in the back of his throat.

Most would find that a weird memory, but the entire situation was weird, so that story didn't seem too odd in comparison.

So, that's how Izuku Midoriya, the Quirkless, Male Omega, wannabe hero, ended up here.
In his room with his idol while Inko was out,
On his knees with a had tightly clutching his messy green curls, choking on a large member as it was thrusted down his throat again and again.

Izuku moaned, green eyes full of lust and adoration towards his mentor, as he gently rubbed at his swollen clit beneath his soaked underwear, eyes rolled up to the heavens.

All Might groaned, feeling Izuku's throat spasm around his hardened member in the most beautifully pleasurable way, panting for breath he looked down at the Omega,

"You're doing great, so good for me, Izuku, so so good for your Alpha"

Izuku's body shivered, fingers working harder at the sound of All Might's voice as he gently began moving his own hips, desperately trying to find release.

"Fuck, look at you, it's like you were born to do this, like you were born to just stay on your knees, can't wait to fill you up like this, see how you look when I cum down your throat"

Izuku's moans gained a higher pitch, and he twitched every now and then, listening as his mentor continued to give him filthy praise.
He was close, so so close to falling off the edge, he just needed a little more-

His fingers slipped inside of his hole, two going in easily, and the third giving him a pleasurable burn as it stretched him,
Everything went white at the sudden unbelievable pleasure,
Body shaking and shivering as he moaned around the number one heros dick.

All Might hissed, grunting as his head lulled back, rutting his hips into Izuku's mouth before stilling with a groan, his knot remaining outside of Izuku's mouth, as pump after pump of white, hot seed shot down the Omega's willing throat.

The Omega gulped it down quickly, still shaking from his orgasm as he did.

All Might pulled out, looking down to see his work.

The greenette sat there, eyes clouded with satisfied lust, chest heaving as white dripped down from the boys tongue, the remnants of what he couldn't swallow.
The area around the boys legs was wet with the Omega's own orgasm, and his body still shook from it.

"Was that your first orgasm out of heat, baby?"

It took the Omega a small while to realize what the Alpha has just asked, but when he did he gave a slow, but jerky nod, unable to talk as he gasped and let out small, breathy moans.

All Might tried to not feel proud of himself for ripping that first orgasm from the boy, as he gently helped him to his feet and into the bathroom,
"Let's get you cleaned up, and then you can get some rest, you've got a big day to get ready for, Izuku"

Izuku smiled, nodding again, as he allowed himself to be lead by the Alpha.