Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter

A few weeks after the camping trip, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore are going to school. Dave was really busy at the time and cannot drove them to school, so they're walking. Well, except for Alvin who's been riding his skateboard.

"So, what should we watch tonight? Any suggestion?" Simon began the conversation, asking two of his brother.

"Is this our time to pick the movie?" Alvin responded while riding his skateboard.

"Yes, last time was the girls turn, remember?" Simon replied, trying to get his brother to remember the last time they're watching with the Chipettes.

"Ooh— how about..." Theodore, who's been thinking from the moment they leave their house, happily suggest, before he's interrupted by Alvin.

"NO."

"But I haven't say anything." Theodore looks disappointed because his brother didn't even want to hear what movie he'll suggest.

"I bet you're gonna suggest anything Talking Teddy or something." Alvin guessed. He knows what Theodore's type of show is, and it's very different from him.

"What's wrong with it? I like the show." Theodore answered with his innocent looks.

"Yeah that's the point. The only one who likes the show is you." Alvin stated.

"Then do you have any suggestion?" Simon asking back the second time.

"Let's watch Monster Hunter." Alvin's suggestion is always a scary or action movie.

"Alvin, they're too scary for Theodore." Simon remind Alvin. He's trying to find a movie that everyone likes. But Alvin's and Theodore's movie choice was always the opposite of one another.

"Ye—yeah.." Theodore now become scared.

"Oh relax, it's not even that scary. Once you watch it, you'll be..."

Before Alvin can finish his words, he bump into someone. Alvin quickly falls to the ground.

"Alvin are you okay?" Simon and Theodore quickly ran into Alvin who's been lying on the ground.

"Ye—yeah... huh?"

* * *

The Chipettes were walking down to school while chatting with each other. Between them and the Chipmunks, Dave rarely drove them to school. They like to come to school by walking, because of Jeanette's suggestion to save the earth and live healthy. Of course both of her sister were against it, especially Brittany. But now they're used to it. They're even walking to the mall sometimes.

"What do you think the boys would pick for movie night tonight?" Jeanette wondered. The Chipmunks and the Chipettes have this tradition called 'movie night' where they would gather every once in a month to watch movie. They would take turns to pick the movie, and this time it's the boys turn.

"Knowing Alvin, we will probably watch a horror movie or something." Brittany commented.

"And knowing Theodore, I think we'll end up watching some preschool show." Added Eleanor. Actually, she feels fine with whatever Theodore's movie choice. That's how much she supports him.

"Yeah and Simon rarely suggest. I think he's fine with whatever the two of them choose." Brittany continued.

"Do you think they will prepare some popcorn this time?" Eleanor asked. The three of them then remembering the past movie night when the boys forgot to make popcorn because they're too busy choosing what movie they should watched.

"Let's just prepare it our self, just in case they forgot again." Brittany suggest. Both Jeanette and Eleanor agreed.

Suddenly, Brittany was hit by someone. She was about to fall when someone catches her. It was Tim, one of her classmate, also Brittany's crush. Well technically it's not really a crush, she just have things for him like admiration. He's kind, good at sports, and not troublemaker like Alvin.