Greetings

I put down my hot chocolate and walked straight towards the two of them.

I looked behind to see if Carter followed but he didn't, knowing that this was my business to take care of.

I quickly make my way to the now standing couple. I tap who I assume is Teo.

"Having fun in Ireland are we?" I question as he turns around.

I gasp as the face I was looking for wasn't there. I'm not saying we doesn't have a face or anything like that but, It wasn't quite Teos face.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

I study his face and realize that no, He may have some of Teos features but not the small ones that I would notice up close.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else." I said honestly.

"Well well well if it isn't Teos little bitch, Lira." said trika evidently.

"I thought you were in Ireland." I said ignoring her snide comment.

"I was but Teo said he didn't think I was a good enough actress for the part, and let's just say we had a little fight." she said looking tired.

"Oh I see." I said before walking off.

I go to Carter and smile for what seems the first time in a long time.

"Why so happy?" He asks.

"I think I'm going to get married, I trust Teo." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Carter you knew this day would come so why not prepare for it now." I said kissing he cheek in a friendly way.

"Alright you got me." he answers smiling.

We head back to the apartment.

As soon as I enter I hear I voice from the kitchen.

"Your back!" Said the voice....

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Thanks for all the reads and votes!!!! Please keep reading ❤️🔥❄️☁️⛄️🎅🎄🎁