Author's Note

I sincerely thank each and every one of you for reading this fanfic. So my third fanfic has come to an end. I hope you all liked it. I definetely enjoyed writing it. I have other fanfic ideas in mind, but it will take me a while to put them all together.

I would like to thank a few people that helped me write this fanfic. Firstly, it will be @Lichyuha. She helped me go through this process a lot. I felt a little low in between, as I thought I was writing a terribly boring piece but she helped me get through that. So thank you! Her fanfics are soooo amazing! And I will reccomend you to go and click on her profile and check it out.

Then I would like to thank @luvpeace4ever2. She had encouraged me so much in my bad times. And she has always supported me while writing this story! Thank you for that!! You should also check out her profile! She has amazing fanfics and I think you should all read them.

Then I would like to thank @CarinaGarcia8, @missyjuliet and @1DTWEmily_Hughes for all their lovely and encouraging comments on my story.

And finally, I would like to thank each and one of you readers. I hope all of you liked it.

Thank you guys again for making this experience a great one for me.

-Ella x