Vincent

Vincent is a student from class t1t5 he is known as the funny clumsy one who is always doing stupid things.

Vincent and Jian Hao are good friends and they are always pranking someone together.

Being JianHao's best friend, Vincent is one of the main characters who contribute most to the storyline. He shares JianHao's crush for Denise, but as the story progresses, Vincent slowly develops into the class bully toward his classmates and friends alike, no matter how innocent or evil they are.

He is the on-and-off deuteragonist of the series, the other being . Sometimes, he can be considered to be an antagonist/anti-hero throughout the half of Season 2 to Season 3.

Self proclaimed "the coolest kid in school", Vincent is very simple-minded, but is better known for being perpetually aggressive, selfish, ignorant, possessive, dumb, hypocritical, manipulative, carefree, loudmouthed, abrasive, and rude, making him the overall toxic student.

Though not a good student himself, Vincent appears to have signs of a dimwitted behavior, even going as far as bringing a TV remote control as a calculator for his exams. Although he almost gained a perfect score on his exams, he is not above cheating due to his usual lazy and carefree personality.