Chapter 1

|New|

~Taehyung focussed~

As the bell rang, hallways became occupied and everyone was running here and there, but suddenly became quite as the 'king' arrived.

It all started this morning.

°Flashback°

Once I got to school everyone has been talking about this new kid.

I then saw someone new. Someone I haven't seen before in school.

But the worst thing is, everyone is around him, somehow a crowd. And the new kid just kept on smiling.

'What a weird kid' I thought as I saw that he was about to stand up and get away from the crowd.

While I was walking to the crowd. Everyone has been pushing here and there, they don't even look at who there pushing at.

Then I got pushed again but this time I was pushed in the center of the crowd which made everyone look at me.

"What are you all looking at?!" I yelled and everyone flinched.

"Stupid crowd. I'm hoping that tomorrow this wouldn't happen again." I continued.

"understand?!" i then yelled which made everyone flinch and nod at the same time

"sheesh no need to be mean." then i heard the new student speak.

i got really mad because no one had ever talk to me like that before.

come to think of it i suddenly rearealize that the new boy actually has good looks. Either way, he isn't my type.

I then stood up and grabbed the collar of his shirt then said.

"In this school I'm the boss. You follow my rules."

"Or what?" He then scoffed out.

"Or you're expelled" I said and smirked.

He looked stund of what I said. I mean this school has almost everything. Luxury dorms, high classrooms, sky dome gym, and more than you can think of.

I let pushed him and turned around but before I left I said something that made everyone shocked.

"I hope you have a good time staying, 'Pretty boy'."

°Back to reality°

As I walked in the hallways everyone seemed to be quiet. I mean they are always noisy and chatty every after classes even tho those things happen everyday.

I then shrugged that thought away and started walking to the cafeteria.

As I arrived there I soon spotted my friends. Thought I don't have friends because of this attitude? Hah. I do.

"Sup" I said as Rose came back with our food with her.

"What happened this morning?" Lisa then asked as she took the lollipop out of her mouth.