Chapter 17

Hello ! It's me ! The author ! Before I start , things have been rough for the world , but all I can say is , better days are gonna come , the world is gonna change , ALL lives will MATTER , be it your skin color , or gender identity , never be afraid ! BLACK LIVES DO MATTER ! ❤️ on to the chapter , enjoy !

******

It was already the wedding day. I look at myself in the mirror as Maria and the maids did the last touch.

"You look beautiful .." said Maria making me giggle.

"I am so proud of you .." she said as I smiled , holding her hand. Soon the door open revealing Tae. Tae was selected to be the person who walks me down the aisle. Jungkook thought he was the best person to walk me down.

"Ready ?" He asked and I nodded , grabbing his arm as I stood up while Maria holds my long vail. We walked down to where the wedding will be. I look and sigh nervously.

"Don't worry , you look amazing .." said Tae making me giggle.

"I am really nervous since this was a sudden marriage .." I said as I chuckle. Soon I saw an earpiece in his ears knowing that this was Jungkook's plan.

"Stick close to Jungkookie okay ? We will be behind you all the time.." he said and I nodded. Soon the door open , making all the guest stand up. He nodded as we slowly walked down the aisle. I breathe in and exhale , slowly looking up seeing my fiancé at the end. He smiled softly when he saw me and I blush. Me and Tae stopped as I thank him. Jungkook pulled his hand out and I willingly grabbed his hand , slowly stepping in front of him. I breathe in and out before smiling.

After we took our vows , the priest announced us as husband and wife. Jungkook slide the ring on my ring finger as I slide his ring on. He pulled me closer , placing my lips on his as everyone clapped. I pulled away as he rest his forehead on mine. The boys cheered louder making me giggle as I turned to Jungkook who has a straight face.

Soon it was the wedding reception. We walked in as everyone cheered. Jungkook held my hand tightly as Jimin and Taehyung was behind. I look up to the balcony seeing many guards.

"Come , let me introduce you to my family." He said and I nodded.

"Mother , Father .." said Jungkook as two people turned.

"Ah son ," said a woman as she gave him a hug.

"Congratulations. I am so proud of you." She said as Jungkook bowed.

"Meet my wife , Y/n." He said as he pulled me closer. I bowed and soon we greeted by a hug. My eyes widened and I smiled , hugging her back.

"So beautiful .." she said as she caress my cheek. I chuckled and blush a little.

"Our Jungkook really found someone amazing." Said a guy.

"Thank you father." Said Jungkook as he bowed.

"Thank you for letting me in the family, Mr Jeon.." I said softly making him chuckle.

"Please , from now on , treat us as your parents .." he said as he pat my back. I smiled and bowed.

"Brother !" Suddenly a small girl came running to Jungkook's arms.

"Ahh Jieunie .." said Jungkook as he carried her in her arms.

"Y/n , this is Jieunie , Jungkook's small sister , our adopted daughter .." said Mrs Jeon.

"Is this her oppa ?" She asked as she looked at me. Jungkook nodded and she wiggle out of his arms , coming towards me. I kneeled down to her level as she giggled. She threw her arms around me making my eyes widened. I smiled , hugging her back.

"You look like a real princess ! What oppa describe you was true !" She said as she giggled.

"What did oppa tell you ?" I asked and she suddenly whispered.

"That you are a real princess.." I bite my lips and blush.

"Jieun .." said Mrs Jeon as she giggled. She went back to her mother as I stood up.

"Mother , Father , me and Y/n has to go somewhere .." said Jungkook and they nodded. Jungkook grabbed my hand as I bowed.

"Where are we going ?" I asked but he didn't say anything. We went out to the garden , taking a walk. As we were walking , Jungkook kept kissing my knuckles making me giggle.

"Can't believe we are husband and wife .." I said as I look at him. He chuckled and smiled.

"I have been waiting for 14 years to finally get married to you .." He said as he stopped , grabbing my other hand.

"I have been waiting for 14 years .. to call you mine .." he said as he caress my cheek. I held the hand that was against my cheek.

"You don't know how happy I am kook .." I said as I smiled. He peck my lips as I giggled.

"Jeon .. Jungkook .." we turned seeing a girl in front of us.

"Eunha." Said Jungkook as I look at him.

Jungkook's POV.

"How could you ?" She asked.

"Eunha , stop all of this , I am not with you anymore. You are not my girlfriend anymore." I said.

"I have a wife , who at least loved me for who I am and not because of my money." I said as I chuckle.

Y/n's POV.

"But , look at me , I am way much better than her ! I am way prettier than her !" She shouted. I held Jungkook's arm tightly as she looked at me.

"You ! Because of you ! Jungkook left me !" She shouted as she pointed to me.

"You touch her , I will not hesitate to kill you." Said Jungkook. She glared at me and chuckled. I look at Jungkook , holding his hand to calm him down.

"I may not be pretty , beautiful or rich like you." I said as I step forward.

"At least , I love him for who is he and not for his money , or fame , be it his one of the most powerful mafia in world .. I love him for who he is .." I said as she chuckled.

"I know you are heart broken , but you just have to learn from your mistakes .." I said.

"I guess .. you are right .." she said as she nodded , chuckling. Suddenly she slap me making Jungkook panic. Jimin and Tae saw what happened and took out their guns. I put my hand up so that they will lower their gun. They slowly lower their weapons as I held my cheek.

"You deserve it .. you slut .." she said as she smirked. I chuckled and sigh.

"So what if I am a slut ?" I asked as I tilt my head. I leaned closer to her and smirk.

"Even if I am a slut .. he will choose to be with me .." I said as she frown.

"What ?" She asked.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you .. when me and Jungkook are in bed .. it feels like paradise ..." I said as I chuckled. She gasp as she raised her hand to slap me but I caught it in time.

"You mess with my husband , you mess with me .." I said as the guards took her away. I turned back to Kook who has a smirking on his face.

"What ?" I asked as I frown. He grabbed my waist , pulling me closer.

"I didn't know you had that side of yours .." he whispered making me bite my lips.

"It was sexy as fuck .."