➼𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 | ɢɪʏᴜᴜ ғʟᴜғғ | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

♡ıllıllı♡

Requested by EULSIERS

♡ıllıllı♡

^^god, giyuu looks like he has the galaxy in his eyes like ^^

♡ıllıllı♡

Warning: None for this part. BuT on part two y'all get some smut :)

Specifications: You look like Yachiyo Nanami and you use a halbert instead of a sword. You don't use a breathing technique- instead, you're Elsa- what i mean is you use hydrokinesis and cryokinesis- And you don't wear a normal demon slayer's uniform- also Instead of a blue dress like Nanami, you were blue baggy, pants.

Also, part two will be the smut part of this one-shot so if you can't handle smut don't read this or something idk-

♡ıllıllı♡

"Y/n. You're very peculiar..."

Oyakata-sama muttered from the doorway of your room. You were sitting at the window, admiring the sparrow on your fingers. "Goodmorning, Oyakata-sama." You greeted but did not turn to face him. 

The man, much older than you, approached you, sitting by your side. "Y/n, don't you think the hashiras should finally meet you? You are their leader and vice-captain of the Demon Slayers."

You simply smiled in response to Oyakata-sama's words. You gave a sigh but, your smile remaining. "If it is what you suggest, I can't turn it down." The sparrow that had been resting on your hand flew away.

Both of you agreed that you would be introduced in the next Hashira meeting. Coincidentally, the meeting was tomorrow so you both thought it was the best opportunity.

~Time skip to the next day~

You slowly brushed your grey, shoulder-length, hair and straightened up your outfit. 'I wonder how the hashiras are like. Though I've been giving out orders to them, they don't even know I exist.' You thought. 

A loud knock on the door pulled you out of your thoughts. "Come in." You allowed. And in came one of Oyakata-sama's children. "Are you ready yet, Y/n-san? The meeting is starting soon." The child asked and informed.

You nodded. "Yes, I am ready. You may lead me to the meeting."

The child and you made your way to the garden where hashira meetings regularly took place.  Not a single word was exchanged between you two. 

You got to our destination after a moment of walking in pure silence. "Wait here, please. I will inform Father of your arrival." You stayed rooted in the spot as the child turned the corner. 

The child returned a moment later with a nod. "Please follow me." She ordered. You followed behind her and was greeted by a sight upon turning the corner. 

Nine people kneeling down in front of Oyakata-sama, who was standing on the engawa. "Ah yes. May I introduce L/n Y/n. Y/n, please stand beside me on the engawa.." Oyakata-sama smiled.

You returned the smile and made your way up the engawa. "She has been the Vice-captain of the demon slayers and the leader of the hashiras for a while now. She's also been the brains behind our operations...." Oyakata-sama's words blurred in your mind as your eyes catch a brilliant, blue flower from below the engawa. 

You kneeled down, forgetting the other people there. You reached your hand out ad picked the bright blue flower, twirling it in your hand. 'Beautiful and blue...'

"Y/n?" A voice calling out your name pulled you out of your thoughts. "Y/n?" Oyakata-sama called out once again. You turn to him and back to the flower. "Oyakata-sama, Isn't it beautiful?" I held up the flower to him. He was quite stunned at first but he gave out a cheerful smile. "Yes, it is beautiful..." Both of you laughed.

Little did you know that one, particular boy in the audience was watching from the crowd. His cheeks had a tint of red as he examined your laughing smile. "Tomioka-san. Your face is red, could you be catching feelings maybe?" The brunette-purple haired girl beside him sang. 

He averted his gaze and muttered a simple "Impossible". But could he be...?

~Time skip brought to you by tired author-san~

It's been a month since the hashira meeting you were introduced in. You were being summoned by Oyakata-sama again. 'I wonder why' You thought. 

You arrived prematurely to see Tomioka was there as well with Oyakata-sama nowhere in sight. "Tomioka-san. I see that Oyakata-sama has summoned you as well..." You greet. He turns to you with his normal blank expression and nods. 

It was just you and him waiting for Oyakata-sama. You took a peek at to the side. 'Giyuu looks kinda handsome now that I think about it.'

... 

'What am I saying?! Y/n. Absolutely despicable! You can't just think things like that!' You mentally slapped yourself and turned back in front, your cheeks light red. But you couldn't help but look back. 'But I can't deny that he looks handsome!' Your cheeks instantly got hit with a new, deeper shade of red. 

Tomioka turned to you noticing that you've been stealing small glances at him. "Y/n-san, is something the matter?" He asks. You eternally panicked. "U-uh... It's nothing! I... uh... It's just nothing!" You stuttered and turned your head the other way in an attempt to hide your blush.

Giyuu tilted his head in confusion but shook it off. 'She looks (what's the word)... Cute? Yes, I think that's the right word. She looks cute, Is that something appropriate to think?' Giyuu thought to himself.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived." You heard from the engawa in front. In a blink of an eye, Oyakata-sama and his two children appeared before us on the engawa. 

"Good afternoon, Y/n, Giyuu. A nice day it is today, isn't it?" Oyakata-sama greeted. "It truly is, Oyakata-sama. I see you are in good health." You greeted back. "Why, thank you, Y/n. You both must be surprised by the sudden summon. I have an announcement of sorts." He informed calmly.

'Announcement...?' You questioned yourself. 

"The two of you will be partners from now on." 

....

'Eh?' You were stunned for a second. You took a second to process what was happening. Then it hit you. 

"Oyakata-sama, Me and Giyuu... Partners?"