Ryland Storms x Ondreaz Lopez 2

UNEXPECTED LOVER PT 2

Ship: Ryland Storms x Ondreaz Lopez
Au: princes and pirates
Warnings: language, a bit of violence, arranged marriage, implies intimate topics.

(I have decided to post all the parts today at the same time, so enjoy this gift from me.)

———————————————————————

-Ryland-

"Sir, we're approaching the kingdom's bank now. The security is at high risk and there are minimal hiding positions." Addison spoke out while examining the area. Townsfolk walked through the beautiful place even if the sun was beating down on everybody. They had cheerful smiles on their faces that caused me to scowl slightly. No normal person is that happy for fun.

"Sir, there's incoming knights at 10 o'clock." Nick said, causing my head to snap up and notice three knights patrolling the kingdom. Two boys and one girl. "Act natural and get past them, no matter what." I said through gritted teeth. I plastered on a fake smile to seem more natural and we were just barely able to escape the young knights.

"That was a fucking close one." Addison breathed out in relief once we were out of their sights and even closed to the towns bank. "Yeah, it really was." I said to them while walking closer towards the back of the building. All three of us came upon a door that was attached to the back of the bank.

"Blow the knob off." I instructed towards Nick, to which he pulled a gun off of his belt and shot the lock. As soon as we opened the door, a bunch of sirens and red lights went flashing off. "Shit! Get in and get as much as you can! No matter what don't split up!"

As soon as we rushed inside there was a large vault placed passed everything. Nick blew the door open with an explosive that Chase somehow hooked him up with (behind my back, that idiot), and we rushing inside.

And you know what our dumbass selves did next, we fucking split up.

"Guys! Help! Get off me- ahhh!" Addison screamed out from somewhere else in the vault, causing me to go full alert mode and make sure she was okay. I saw her nowhere in my main sights, but Nick started rushing towards me at top speed, a panicked expression on his face. Just then, a muscular brunette boy tackled him to the ground, earning a strained cry of pain that escaped Nick's lips.

"Shit." I said under my breath, my eyes widening in fear. There was no way for me to contact the ship because I couldn't reach them from inside this vault. And now my looters just got taken down from a bunch of knights. Then, I felt two strong arms grab mine from behind, forcing them into a pair of cuffs.

"What the fuck!" I screamed out while trying to rip my arms out, but it was no use. Whenever I tried to turn my head and look for Addison or Nick, the person kept forcing my head down and pushing me forward.

"Jaden, we've got three red tier looters on our hands. Two of them seem to be official looters while the third appears to be of a higher ranking." A female voice spoke out from being me, earning a dissatisfied groan from me. "So you fuckers just go around labeling us pirates, now do you. How fan-fucking-tastic." I said with a sarcastic groan, earning me a snicker and a giggle from who I assumed was Addison and Nick.

"Shut up pirate. We're taking you three to the kingdom and placing you in the dungeons until the king figures out your punishment." A different voice said, causing me to tense up. I promised Thomas I would be back safely. I just lied to the only family I had left. I felt myself drop to my knees as the tears began flowing from my eyes at a fast pace.

"Oh my god! Sir, it'll be okay, we'll get through this!" Addison said encouragingly, earning a choked sob from me. "Please calm down sir, we'll get out of this, somehow!" Nick said, which still didn't ease my nerves.

"I fucking lied to the only family I had left, guys! I promised the captain that I would be back safely, I fucked up so bad." I cried out loudly, earning me an annoyed scoff from whoever was standing next to me. "Yeah right, what could a couple of low lives like you have to love." I felt my eyes will up with tears as I collapsed to the ground, a numb feeling overtaking me as the tears continued to fall. "I'm a failure." I croaked out to no one in particular as I felt myself being lifted off of the ground.

I let out a small squeak of surprise and tried to get a hold of all my surrounding, by all I could see was the backside of some knight that was carrying me.

After a while of me bouncing up and down helplessly on this person's shoulder, I was set down and turned around. The cuffs were removed from my wrists and I was pushed extremely harshly into a room, landing on the concrete ground with a painful yelp.

As soon as I sat up I noticed I was locked in a cell, and Addison and Nick were in two different ones from mine. "Guys?" I croaked out gently, causing them to look up at me with sympathetic eyes. "I really wish we could get out of here, Ry." Nick said, his voice filled with little hope. "Well, maybe we can?" Addison called out mischievously while pulling a small hair pin out from her hair. She reached her arm through the metal bars and stuck it into the lock. She wiggled it around for a few moments before the door popped open with a small 'click' and earning a satisfied grin from me.

She then walked over towards Nick and picked the lock on his door. They both rushed over towards me, ready to unlock the door, when the three knights from earlier came stumbling in. I pointed them in the direction of the only escape route they had. "Go! Get out of here and back to Thomas. Tell him the situation. I'll find a way out eventually!" They both hesitantly nodded and sprinted to a small window, where they opened it up and ran for the hills, back to the comforts of our ship and leaving me behind.

"Let's go alert the king now, we'll have Josh come down here and make sure he doesn't try to escape." A boy with bleached hair said in a calm yet authorities tone. "Yeah, good idea. I'll go get him now." The brunette from earlier said while walking off. The boy and the girl left moments later, and a different, much slimmer looking brown haired boy came strutting in.

"Let me guess," I began, my tone laced heavily with boredom and sarcasm. "You're this 'Josh' fellow those dim-witted knights were talking about."

"The one and only. And I would appreciate it if you didn't call my friends dim-witted."

Well shit, this is going to be a very long day.