🍿✿CHAPTER 6✿🍿

Y/N's POV

We will go to the amusement park today. I decided not to wear my glasses today so I won't feel uncomfortable. When I went outside Yaowen was already there waiting for me.

"Oh you're not wearing glasses?", Yaowen asked

"Why? Does it look bad? Wait here I'll go get it.", i said. I was about to go back but Yaowen held my arm stopping me from going.

"It's fine you're pretty, let's go", said Yaowen.

What? Me? Pretty?

I ignored his remarks thinking I misheard it. 
We didn't notice but as we walk, Yaowen was still holding my hand.

"Oh sorry", Yaowen let go of my hand. We were quiet because it was awkward. When we arrived in the amusement park, we saw the others waving at us.

"YAOWEN! Y/N we're right here!", we heard Chengxin near the amusement park's entrance. We ran to them excitedly like kids.

"Our babies are here let's go inside", said Jiaqi and smiled at us.

"I'm not a baby", said Yaowen.

"Yes you are", I teased him but he just glared at me.

"Then you're a baby too, I'm three months older than you", Yaowen said while pinching my cheeks. I just glared at him.

We entered the amusement park and decided to take pictures first before going to rides or else we'll look like a mess. We took lots of photos and uploaded it on weibo.

After taking lots of photos, we started to go to extreme rides. I have no problem with extreme rides so it was so fun. Haoxiang then, suggested to enter the horror booth. Which is what I was trying to avoid the most but since I'm with them I agreed to go. It's not that I'm scared but I get surprised easily.

"You look scared, then you're a baby", said Yaowen. I just ignored him because we tend to tease each other.

The moment we entered the booth, I shrieked and accidentally hold onto Haoxiang. I thought I was the only one who'll get scared but Yaowen and Junlin got scared too. I can hear Jiaqi laughing at us and Haoxiang, like usual is unbothered. We were clinging to Haoxiang until the end. We can't stop laughing on how stupid we look like. I became more surprised when I realized I was hugging Haoxiang already. I quickly removed my arms around him and fixed my hair. A picture was taken when we were in the horror booth, even though we look so funny we still bought the pictures.

We started to become really hungry so we went to eat a quick and light meal because we can't afford vomiting in the rides.

We rode the Tagada next. I was sitting between Jiaqi and Chengxin. My body is weak so I almost fell where I'm sitting, luckily Chengxin was able to put his leg on mine to stop me from falling. Zhenyuan laughed at me because I almost fell but he ended up falling in the end.

"I'm never gonna ride Tagada anymore", said Zhenyuan while rubbing his stomach. We burst out laughing because we remembered how funny he looked when he fell.

When it's already dark, we decided to ride the ferris wheel before going home. Since only 2 people can fit in each, anyone who wins the rock paper scissor gets to choose one person to be with in the ferris wheel. I'm okay with anyone so it doesn't really matter if I lose or not. In the end, Jiaqi won and chose me. Then Zhenyuan→Haoxiang, Yaowen→Chengxin, and Yaxuan→Junlin.

It wasn't awkward than what I expected since there's only the two of us here. But Jiaqi is very kind and gentle so I was really comfortable around him. When we reached the top, the view was so pretty.

"Wowwww", I looked through the window like a kid.

"Look it's so pretty out-". When I turned to Jiaqi, our lips almost touched and I quickly moved away. That was so embarrasing.

"That's right it's so pretty", said Jiaqi while looking straight to my eyes and looked outside. I shut my mouth tight because I feel like I'm going to explode. Get to your senses Y/N. We were so quiet when we finished riding the ferris wheel. It's late so we decided to go home. Yaowen, Yaxuan and me went home together since we live in the same direction.

"Bye!! See you on monday", said Yaxuan while waving his hands at us.

Yaowen and I continued to walk to the apartment. It was a little dark since some of the streetlight doesn't work. I started to feel uneasy with the thought of stepping on a frog or a frog suddenly jumping infront of me.

"You look pale", said Yaowen

"Well I just heard a frog", I said while looking at Yaowen with puppy eyes. Yaowen laughed at me.

"Want me to carry you again?", said Yaowen.

"No it's fine", I replied

"Then will you atleast hold my hand?", said Yaowen offering his hand to me. I couldn't control myself because I'm really scared of frogs so I quickly held Yaowen's hand.