chapter 8

AN: Thank you so much for reading. I'm really sorry for not uploading. But sometimes my brain is completly empty and I don't have any good ideas. Alright enough apologizing here you go chapter 8.

Hope you enjoy

While Bubbles was leaving the room, her eyes witnessed a rare sight.
Blossom loosing her cool in school, by none other than Brick himself.

Just as her eyes wanted to search for Boomer, a dirty blonde approached her with an even dirtier look.
It was Brat.
Chills went down her spine.

'Hello Brat how can I-'

The girl grabbed Bubbles by her arm. Her long, claw like nails digging painfully into her skin. Instead of trying to break free of that iron grab, she was just letting herself drag through the hallway.

Atleast Boomer won't see me like this

Brat kicked the door to Thalias office open. Bubbles was thrown into a chair while the dirty blonde tied her wrists and ankles to the chair.

The puff felt buckets of ice pouring down her back. She saw that one person, that she couldn't make happy.

Thalia Remiere

Daughter of the main sponsor of the school. A.K.A queen of the school

For some reason she didn't look angry.

' I'm proud that you finished your tasks so I am going to remind you that some of our customers start to miss you.'

Bubbles swallowed a huge chunk of fear  down her throat, as  Thalia continued.

'And it would be such a shame if you disappoint them isn't it Bubbles?'

She was silent. It was when Thalia aggressively grabbed her face, that she nodded.

A devilish smile appeared on Thalias face. A few halfhearted slaps on the cheeks later, she went to the door, but suddenly stopped in her actions.

'Also I heard that one of the new students is especially good looking, I think that his name was Boomer, If you know what's good for you, you stay far far away from him.'

She was all alone  again.

Not so far away from her the just mentioned student, thought about the favor he was asked for.

Half an hour earlier

' Ah Boomer do you have a few minutes?'

'Sure what's the issue?'

'It is about one of my students, to be exact Bubbles'

'What about her?'

'As you may have noticed, Bubbles is the angel that has fallen into a hole of demons'

'I know'

'So I am asking you if you could let me a hand and take a little care of her. Because it isn't only at school'

'So I guess she didn't quit that job of hers.'

'No and you have to look out for Thalia Remiere her father has quite the influence in here.'

'And by influence you mean cash'

'Good combined so please can you lighten her eyes a bit?'

'Sure'

End of flashback

It was a sniffling to be more exact Bubbles sniffling that he heard. It was a mere of seconds before he arrived at the door. Then he saw his angel picking up her books from the ground, again her eyes looked so sad.
She was too busy with packing her things, that she didn't realize that the door opened. When she looked up she recognized her counterpart in all of his attractive ways.
She realized that worry was written all over his face.