Soulmate

So it's morning already and I decided to wake up my brothers but then I saw a notification and it's from jimin a bright smile has come out in face and my brothers saw it and went to normal assual and I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So you know what y/n... I think your falling in love with jimin " hobi oppa said" well.... I actually don't know hehe...." I said" but maybe he might be your SOULMATE Don't waste your time now y/n..." jungkook said" aish you too let's just go out and enjoy our breakfast.." I said" and they both nod but before that.  I went out of course I am gonna text to JIMIN  and say good morning since.... he was really nice and sweet... I like it and I hope our friendship will be strong no matter what happens to us.

After I texted Jimin I quickly went out with my brothers and eat my breakfast. It's so nice to be here in a nice view. Waking up in the morning seeing this makes me so relax and brighthen up my day. And of course I never expected that jimin will be part of my life... it was really unbelievable since I have been wishing to have a SOULMATE. But I think now it's happening. Just pray and pray we might not know maybe tomorrow he/she will be there for you. Just trust him and I know my brother will find someone who is better than the girl that jungkook had in the past.

So while we are eating jungkook suddenly ask me something. Y/n If you fall in love with jimin what are you gonna do? Well I will spend the rest of my life with him and especially I want to travel with him while we still can. But I don't want to assume that it will happen. But... you're falling for him aren't you??
"Hobi oppa said" um... ye-yes.... slow by slowly but I know when I like a person it's not quick but this one is different.. from the others... jimin is different I don't know why. " well y/n if he is the one for you love him and take care of him like what you're doing to us... "jungkook said"  of course... I will never break our promises to each other..." then I hug them both"
After that we talk and laugh and spend some time with each other and suddenly I saw jimin infront of me.

Hey y/n.." hey!. " I said" wanna go out for a swim??
Oh of course! " then I quickly face my brothers" I will swim with him first okay?" Oh sure no problem your SOULMATE is waiting for you oh! " stop it jungkook ahha" we then laugh and I went to JIMIN" while we Are swimming i suddenly ask something to jimin.
JIMIN if you mind where do you leave??" Well I leave in busan how about you?" Oh... we're the same! Hehe" ohh nice nice anyways when are you going back there?..." well in a 3 days you? " hm tomorrow " oh...." he said" then I  look down" hey.... we're gonna meet there in busan I promise you!.. and I can treat you there if you want..." I almost in tears he is so sweet and kind" of course I would love to spend my time with you!" I then hugged him" I am sorry but I can't help to hug you jimin you're the best!" Don't worry I will always be like this to you!" Aw thankss"

I saw y/n and jimin hugging and spending their time together I was kinda jealous because my sister is now grown up and maybe later I will just hear that she will be married to the love of his life and having kids and her own family with jimin... but look at me now nothing I wish I could find someone like jimin but a girl of course.. I can't control my emotions now because look at y/n.. maybe that's her SOULMATE, I am so happy for her because she's living the best life of all. " hyung what are you thinking??" Jungkook said" um nothing I am just really happy at y/n seeing someone with her makes my heart stutter because maybe or what if that's her SOULMATE?..."hobi oppa said" hyung no matter what happens she will be here for us it's like just a vacation spending someone you love in a place only him and her only..right y/n promise that she will never forget us no matter what happens? Just trust her hyung!" Jungkook said" well...

After me and jimin swim my brothers are happy seeing me with my best friend or let's say the love of my life... I know it's been how many days but I am deeply in love with him... I like him but of course I will not tell him this first of course. So yeah.. i went back to my brothers and I told them what we talked about they are so happy for me. Because I finally found someone who will be the part of my life

You know what y/n I am so jealous of you and jimin.. " why?" Because you finally found someone who will make your heartbeat fast..." oppa stop saying that I know you two will find someone and also you jungkook your first girlfriend... you don't deserve her.. you deserve better than her. Guys remember this I am always here for you no matter what happens okay? So group hug? " aish okay "

4 weeks have passed

It's been 4 weeks have passed since we left at Maldives and at that point I also meet my SOULMATE there and it's the best feeling ever because meeting your SOULMATE there and it's full of sweetness and love... and to be honest everything is really possible so just trust God and he will give you the life that you wanted... like me i never experience having a SOULMATE but then he arrived in my life that's why my brothers are telling me that I am lucky... but look now they also have their own SOULMATE/ friend see? Everything is really unexpected...

So today is  july 5 and jimin decided to bring me to a park with rides so that we can enjoy our time together.  And he also promise me that we are gonna meet. So I did my makeup and put some lip gloss for a nice lips hehe. And after that I heard a car outside my house I quickly went down and bid my goodbye to my brothers" BYE! Guys see you tonight!" Okay enjoy sis!!" I will love you!" Love you more"  I saw a guy name PARK JIMIN damn he looks like a prince everyday...

Okay so my princess shall we go??" Of course hehe" he open the door for me and we ready to go to our destination that I have been telling him to go since when I was young....  while we are in the car I was really looking at him. He is so perfect I hope he also have feelings for me... because I love him so much"

Time skip to the amusement park

So now we are here I captured all our happy moments together and held his hand and said
" jimin!! Let's go to the roller coaster!!" What!! No way!!!.... "but why?!!" I am scared...." then just hold my hand come on!!." Aish okay okay!!" Now we are in the roller coaster now he then held my hand of course I am shock by his actions... but I just focus on the ride and yet the roller coaster started already  while it's moving I kept on shouting like a lost person hahhaha,

5 minutes later

Where we're done now and I kinda feel dizzy because of course it's been a long time since I have been into a rides but thankfully jimin brought me here and spend my time with him.

JIMIN thank you!! " no problem my princess, I want you to be happy always!" Aww thank you oh jimin I am hungry let's get some of fries or something " I said" oh okay" so after that we bought some food then we also played some games.

Jimin you wanna go home now?? It's kinda getting late , oh sure but y/n I need to tell you something.."
"Oh sure what is it?" I ask curiously" I-

TO BE CONTINUED