A different kind of love story

First meeting
Mr P : Will you marry me?
Miss M : No.
Mr P : Do you love me?
Miss M : No.
Mr P : What's your name? I haven't known it yet. Will you tell me your name?
Miss M : Crazy boy.

Second meeting
Mr P : Do you have a boyfriend?
Miss M : Yes.
Mr P : Do you have only one boyfriend?
Miss M : Yes.
Mr P : What do you think, only one boyfriend is sufficient to love you?
Miss M : Yes. Even if it's not sufficient I don't need any help of yours.

Third meeting
Mr P : Do you know I like adventure very much?
Miss M : How should I know? What kind of adventure do you like?
Mr P : Mountaineering, bungee jumping et cetera.
Miss M : Good. By telling me all this you are having a feel of adventure. I can understand.
Mr P : Yes. I like adventure very much.
Miss M : Sorry, but I don't like at all. Both of our types are different. There is no similarity.

Mr P : (In his mind) ( I don't know how much shall I have to toil for this girl.)

Fourth meeting
Mr P : Do you know actually what kind of girl I like?
Miss M : No I don't. Tell me.
Mr P : Look at yourself in the mirror. You will understand. I like girls exactly like you.
Miss M : In the mirror only the body can be seen. Nothing else. What kind of girls do you like? Can you tell me that? Is the body everything?

Fifth meeting
Mr P : Do you want to ask me anything?
Miss M : Yes. Do you have a girlfriend?
Mr P : No. None at all.
Miss M : In that case I am unable to like you. I like experienced boys more.
Mr P : Can you ask me the question again? I could not hear it properly.
Miss M : (Loudly) Do you have a girlfriend?
Mr P : I have lots and lots of girlfriends.
Miss M : Sorry. I want a fresh candidate to marry. I wanted to know the truth so I lied in the beginning.
Mr P : (In his mind) (It is really impossible to understand the mind of women. The mind of women is more mysterious than space.)

Sixth meeting
Mr P : I love you very much. Can't you really understand that?
Miss M : How much do you love me?
Mr P : As much as the number of stars in the sky. I like you very much. I like you much more than the full moon. I am madly in love with you.
Miss M : I know. You were crazy even before falling in love with me. Your mental condition is not right. That is why I avoid you. I am scared to love you.

Seventh meeting
Mr P : Why don't you want to love me? I have already come to know that you don't have any boyfriend? You have lied to me.
Miss M : Actually the fear is not about believing in the word love. Love is actually a hormonal activity. My father and mother had a love marriage but their marriage did not become stable. So I am scared to love anyone.

Eighth meeting
Mr P : You love me just once and check for yourself. I will never cheat you.
Miss M : How can I trust a boy like you? Now before our marriage you are telling me that I am very beautiful. You love me very much. You are comparing me with the deer although I know that this is not entirely true. But after marriage this very you will tell me that why did I marry this baby elephant. Had I known that after marriage she will be come so fat I would not have married her. Then these words would hurt my expectations.
Mr P : You can trust me. I will never say such things.
Miss him ok. In that case I am ready to marry you. I do trust you. But after marriage if there is any issue then I will not spare you.

Ninth meeting
One day prior to the marriage.
Mr B : Today I am very happy. You are ready to marry me. Today is the happiest day of my life. Will you kiss me today? In exchange you take UP and Bihar.
Miss M : You keep your UP and Bihar with you. You just give me a good gift.
Mr P : Ok dear. I will give you such a gift that you will remember the whole of your life.

Tenth meeting
After marriage. Just before first night.
Mr P : Today I want to give you a very expensive gift.
Miss M : (Becoming very happy) What gift? Gold jewellery?
Mr P : Much more expensive.
Miss M : (Becoming surprised) Then is it diamond jewellery?
Mr P : No. More expensive than that.
Miss M : (Becoming delighted) I can't understand. What do I say?
Mr P : Some poems written by me. I have written these poems only for you.
Miss M : (In her mind) (What kind of crazy person did I get married to? I don't know what's in my fate.)