My Dad's Bodyguard caught me kissing a guy

"MY DAD'S BODYGUARD CAUGHT ME KISSING A GUY"

This sunday morning, my friend Johann decided to bring his friend since my mom and dad went to somewhere I don't know.

He suggested t.hat maybe, we should do something after we finish our project to be pass by tuesday.

After some minutes, I heard a knock that makes my head shook. Johann don't like to ring the doorbell, and he preferred to knock.

I open the door and I immediately stun by how handsome the guy that Johann brings.

Johann fake a cough that makes me look away. I blush because of a sudden embarassment.

"H-how—How did you guys entered the gate?" I change the topic and ask them.

"Your bodyguard there—" he point at the guy, my dad's bodyguard who look at us with narrowed eyes. He left him with me to guard me, and to prevent for doing some nonsense things.

I rolled my eyes because of my dad's reason.

"—he opened the gate for us after I said that you and I are classmates and friends, even though he knew" Johann added, making me chuckle.

But my eyes are staring to the guy.

The guy beside my friend smile at me, "My name is San. Johann's bestfriend for how many years which I couldn't count" he introduced and hug me suddenly that catching me off guard.

I clench my fist and bring it to his chest to push him away.

"I'm sorry" we both said that makes us look to each other.

Johann just nervously smile at me while glaring at San, leaning on the process and he whisper something.

'Don't make him uncomfortable San' I don't know what Johann whispered to San so I shrug it off.

"San, this is Dayle. My only friend at school" Johann introduced me to San, so I smile at him even if I'm uncomfortable with the sudden touches.

I step in to make them come inside our home. We headed to living room.

Johann chuckle at me when he saw some materials that scattered on the table.

"I try to do our project but seems like I couldn't finish it without your help" I said that makes Johann pat my back while sitting on the couch.

San is touching some of my papers in the table.

After two hours of doing our project, I finally gave up.

They laugh at me while I'm just sitting on the floor doing some stretching.

Axel suddenly come while holding a tray, four glass of juice that he's settling on the table while pushing some of our papers away.

He's my dad's bodyguard.

Ever since Johann and San came, Axel just scowling from time to time which I don't know why he is acting like that so I shrug it off, but right now he's infront of me offering a glass of juice.

"Offer it to them, I'll drink mine later" Axel brought the glass down he was holding and went to kitchen.

Johann just laugh at Axel and San constantly staring at me, makes my eyebrows furrow.

"Maybe I should help him prepare something to make him smile, because he wear everytime his infamous irritating face" I laugh at him because of what he said, which is true.

"Dude, he's scary sometimes, no, everytime rather. Scarier than my mom y'know" and we're all laugh again while standing and go to the kitchen.

San and I are the only ones who left in the living room which makes me more uncomfortable than before.