Seeing Echothere For The First Time

.
.
.
.
Hisoka

Vivid colors and sweet scents, reminding you of where you are

Vivid colors and sweet scents, reminding you of where you are. You had come from Europe to discover the video ranges of hunters.
Taking your sketchbook out you scanned the area for interesting figures. Stoping at a man with his hair up, finding this man's attire interesting you started to sketch.
His stature leaned on one of his legs, a hand on his hip and the other holding his phone. Shape features, unique makeup, interesting clothes everything about him was unique, but one thing that stood out to you was that hair. It does not seem to obey miss gravity. Finishing your sketch you went on to color, but when you looked back he was gone. Sighing at the missed chance you closed your eyes and tried to remember the colors.
Willst you were thinking someone looked over your shoulder. Shivers ran down your spine, opening your eyes you looked back. Sharp amber eyes looked at you, making you small the book shut and dash for the exit. Regretting your chooses on drawing him. Hearing small chuckles fading in the distance.

You had returned to the hunter association. Slumping yourself on the table, with the book wide open. One of the hunters passing by spoke " you got guts drawing Hisoka" looking up at the hunter you asked about him, and from every word he spoke of him your arms started to tremble.
You [ a pro hunter from Europe with a passion for art]
.
.
.
.
Chrollo

Drunks everywhere you look

Drunks everywhere you look. Broken dreams and hearts, bad decisions becoming made. Sighing you looked at the man in front of you, becoming him to leave but he keeps refusing "sir I am not going to serve you anymore you had too much" the man just grunted and asked for another glass. When you refused, he grabbed your shirt and started cussing at you. Until someone grabbed his arm. Breaking it.
The man screamed in agony, you looked at the other man who helped you. Black fluffy hair, a bandana over his forehead, in a suit a weird mix even as weird as this earnings he was wearing. You tanked the man, offering him a drink.
He declined and watched the other man run away.
After a while of sitting there, a woman with pink hair came, getting up and leaving. You sigh your shit had finally come to a close.
When you were about to leave you heard your coworkers speak
"Did you see that man that broke the drunk's arm? I think he's the head of the spiders!" Everyone laughed at him. Leaving you with a cold shoulder or Cosson.
You [a bartender]
.
.
.
.
♤Illumi

Warm sunlight glittered around the water, small birds chirping. After receiving your hunter's license, you had planned a small relaxing day at the river. Remembering all the other new hunters sighing at the thought of the small boy killing someone. Before you coupled go any further with the thought, you saw a tall figure in the distant trees. Black long hair and pins stuck in his clothes.
Grasping at the grass you saw Illumi another new hunter. You had shivers thinking about him. Getting yourself up you left the area not wanting to be near him.

As you sat at a small caffè you noticed a familiar dark figure. Clenching your cup, you sank in the cushions to not be seen. When his cold eyes landed on you, forcing your self you waved at him happily. For your luck, he just looked away and went on in the caffè. Relieved you drank your drink in peace

After about 5minuts he came back and sat in front of you, this startled you. Not speaking a word you drank your drink. When you finished you left. You realized all the tables were taken.
You [ a new hunter]

.
.
.
If there may be  spelling errors please comment on them