Chapter 1: Moment 4 Life

POV Y/N

*and that's what you missed on glee!*

I stopped watching my favorite show to click on a snapchat from my friend Mel.

"Coming over soon girl 😗"

Quarantine thankfully wasn't too lonely for me, I live with my boyfriend Timmy and most of our closest friends live in the same building as us or in walking distance. But even with my very lucky life, I still can't believe this is all happening.

Global pandemic. World war 3 rumors. UFO sightings. Killer hornets. Australian fires. Protests all over the country.

Thinking about all of this makes me feel both scared and sad. I wish somebody could come and just save us all...

"Breakfast is ready babe." Timothée said to me from the kitchen.

I walked in to see a platter of fruit, another of eggs, french toast, waffles, bagels, an avocado omelette (my favorite), and two glasses of my favorite bang energy.

He was by the sink cleaning something so I smiled at him 😉😗🤚🏽👩🏼‍🦰. He looked so hot, even when he was just wearing black sweatpants and a yellow t-shirt.

"Mmmm smells good !!" I heard voices and the door opened and our friends Niall, Mel, Rodrick, and Adam stepped into our apartment.

Now let me introduce you to our friends. First off we have Niall, he's from Ireland so a lot of the time we can't even understand him, but he is an overall super nice guy. Always gets along with everyone and knows how to make you laugh.

Mel is my bestest friend. Everyone thinks her names short for Melody or Melanie, but it's actually short for the Slovenian name Melania. The tea on her is that she's dating this weird pedophile looking dude named Donnie- Anyways I'm getting off track.

Next we have Rodrick, Rodrick is pretty nerdy, I mean all of the boys in our group are I guess because they all work as software engineers, but Rodrick is the most sarcastic and most outgoing out of all of us.

Adam has been friends with Mel since high school, and funny thing he used to be in a band with his siblings before getting a job at Google and met the rest of us. I don't talk to him all that much, but he seems nice.

We have two other people in our group too, but you'll figure that out later.

"Mmmm these waffles hit harder than my uncle" Rodrick yelled.

"Shut the fuck up Rowley!!" Mel yelled back with her mouth full.

"Don't call me that!!"

*A l l n i g h t l o n g l e t m e s e e t h a t t h o 0 on g*

We all stared at the screen as we are our breakfast.

FIVE HOURS LATER

Someone how we all ended up talking about the world and our lives and everything around us.

"Have you guys seen this???" Kendall showed me her phone.

Oh yeah I didn't explain who Kendall is yet. Honestly she's pretty annoying and is mostly in our friend group because she has a thing with Rodrick. We all used to hate her, I'm pretty sure most of them still do. She's a model, so she thinks she's the shit.

The video she showed us was some dude in one of those scary masks. He was talking or threatening the government or something.

"Wot is it luv wuts the vedeo?" Niall said with a confused look on his face.

"It's that hacker group Annonymous they just came back after years and they're gonna be doing some big exposing."

I played the video again.

"WE ARE ANONYMOUS. WE ARE LEGION. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. WE DO NOT FORGET. EXPECT US."

"Damn, that was hot." I had to admit even when the person had a mask on and had a voice changer, it definitely turned me on.

"I knowww." Kendall agreed.

"Donald is a lot hotter AND he's rich" Mel said smirking.

"He orange" Rodrick blurted our.
"And racist."

Everyone laughed as Mel couldn't come up with a response.

"I wonder who Anonymous is..."

"Is it like one person or like a group?" Kendall said.

"Nah it has to be a group. No one person can do all the hacking by themselves." Adam spoke while staring at Timmy.

"Whatever it is... he is hot." I said making sure to look at Timmy.

I'm not sure why, but all the boys were acting strange.

"Uhh why are you guys being so weird???" Thank god Mel said something because I did not want to.

"Wut do ya mane luv xx"

"Yeah what..." Rodrick added.

"Okay now there is definitely something going on." Kendall looked around at all of them.

"Someone spill"

*Silence*

"Okay you guys are weird I'm gonna get some bang energy."

After a while everyone left one by one until it was just Timmy and I. I was in bed about to fall asleep when Timmy's raspy voice woke me up.

"Y/N... are you awake? I need to tell you something. It's important..."