Part 7

Xanders POV

I watched as she didn't even put up a fight when she was being dragged through the house. Ok I know what your think what am I doing here still. Simple you'll find out soon enough.

She sat down with her arms crossed over her chest looking like she was going to explode any minutes and this news was probably going to push her over the edge but if I said I cared I would be lying so I really don't care it has to be done.

"Do you know how mad we are with you" her father raged.

"You know I really don't care so far this month everything has been a complete mess so feel free to tick off my mistakes right now" she said way to calmly for my liking. She was like me she went quite when she was mad.

"Well now you've made our decision so much easier I hope your happy" her father yelled again.

"What decision if it's to train Brandon I've been doing it just like any other client" she said.

"No your going to join Xanders gang no questions asked and your going to train his men" her brother who walked down the stairs looking rough.

"I'm sorry what when were you planning on telling me, when I was being dragged out the house oh hell no he's clearly doing fine his gangs been at the top ever since it formed" she yelled standing up.

"Go pack we're leaving in an hour" I said.

"I'm not packing anything you just expect me to follow your commands just like that nothing legal has been done which means I'm not going" she yelled.

I pulled out a piece of paper and showing it to her. I watched as her eyes read over the words I knew so well. She scrunched it up before throwing it on the table and turning to her brother.

"You you signed it on my behalf. You are so dead when I get my hands on you do you have any idea what you have done. You just signed my freedom away and put me smack bang in the centre of a war zone" she yelled stalking over to him.

I watched in amusement as he backed away with every step she took. To think they were trained by the same person was quite odd. One seem brave and the other well seemed weak hence why I picked her. I watched as her hands shook by her side while she whispered something no one else could hear. Dax's eyes welled with tears before they spilled over onto his cheeks.

Grace walked over punching hole in the walls every few steps. I looked over to her family to see her mother crying father trying to comfort her while sighing looking at the holes. Dax on the other hand well he was just like his mum a mess walking over to the table banging his head on the table.

"I really hope I did the right thing man" Dax said once he sobered up.

"She will be treated with great respect and will be well taken care off don't worry" I said patting his back.

For the next hour we had talked about the rest of the organisation and how things would work in the situation of training. It wasn't that much harder as how much she trained now. She wouldn't have a problem with it. The only thing I was concerned about was her attitude she was highly strung and I couldn't afford that in my gang. Everyone fell into line while I felt she will do the opposite. Another problem would be she would be the only female in my ranks.

I went upstairs to get Grace when I notice a trail of blood along the floor leading to her bedroom. I heard her hiss in pain a few time before I knocked.

"What?" She seethed.

"It's time to go" I said in my monotone voice I only use it for my gang or a serious matter.

"Yeah yeah give me 5" she said sounding not bothered when I knew in fact that she was the complete opposite. That's the problem with street fighters they learn to mask their emotions which wasn't helpful when your trying to get information out of them.

I walked down the stairs and waited at the bottom of the stairs for her. She walked down a few minutes later with a very bloody hand and a duffle bag. I looked surprised at the amount she had packed most girls I knew would have packed about 3 big suitcases.

"Are you done looking like a fucking idiot you said we were leaving in an hour we are now 3 minutes late" she said raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah you can say goodbye you know" I said nodding to the kitchen.

"Wow the gang leader has a heart" she said walking through I watched as she went straight to her mother and hugged her tightly whispering calming words. She nodded curtly to her brother and father before walking back to me picking her bag up and walking out the door.

We climbed into the car and drove in silence but she spoke up a few minutes later asking to turn left. She jumped out before I even had time to stop to car. She sprinted down the road before coming to a stop at a house knocked frantically. Brandon opened the door looking shocked.

There were waving arms, angry expressions and Hugs a few tears shed mostly from Brandon before she walked back to the car tears showing in her eyes. She looked back once more before waving to Brandon. I put my hand on her shoulder as a form of comfort which to be honest felt odd like it was wrong. She looked at me before taking it off turning to look out the window.

"You know I'm your family now you can't talk to them it will only put them in danger. In the gang world no one is safe whether it's your parents, brothers or long lost family if they find a weakness they will kill it" I spoke darkly.

"I would go to hell and back before I ever considered you family" she sneered.

"Why do you have to be so god damn difficult hm? Why do you not want to come? People have been signing up left right and centre trying to get in and you were hand picked by me why can't you just except it" I yelled.

"I was forced into this first off. I'm not just going to just give in I refused to make your gang stronger even if it kills me I can train people yes but only people I want to" she yelled back.

"Fine you can rot in your room for all care" I yelled.

"Oh goody I get my own room that makes it all better so you aren't just like pigs after all" she said laughing at her own joke.

This was going to be one of the longest car rides ever.